1. Why is Sandra worried when Jan calls her?
2. Why does Jan need their passport numbers?
3. Does Sandra want an expensive stateroom? Why or why not?
4. What is sea-sickness?
5. Why should medicine be in the original container?
6. Explain formal, semi-formal and casual clothing.
7. What stores or services are on the ship?
8. Is there anything for children to do on the ship?
9. Who is in charge of the activities?
10. What kinds of activities are onboard?
Use the vocabulary words to complete the following sentences
1. When meeting the queen, one must use __________
2. The flowers were in a beautiful, brass
3. The seal on the government __________ made the
4. Her sudden pain on the right side created an
5. His quiet reasoning made a huge __________ in
settling the argument.
6. Did you remember to __________ theater tickets
7. I hope she remembered to pack __________ for
8. It was disappointing when the captain __________
the trip because of bad weather.
9. You canít get on the ship without a __________
showing where you were born.
10. I was surprised at the size of the __________ on
All names used in this story are fictitious.Buy these lesson plans at English-test.net
How does this episode strike you? Please use the forum to get in touch with the author of the story and your fellow readers. Here is the right place to do so A Travel Adventure (reviews and comments)Table of contents
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.