1. Why is it difficult to shop in Aruba on Palm Sunday?
2. The most photographed house in the world is in Aruba.
Why is it so popular?
3. What is the fallacy about the U.S.S California that
is sunk off the Aruba shore?
4. What is one possible origin of the name "Aruba?"
5. Discuss the history of the windmill.
6. How did Frenchmen's pass get its name?
7. What is meant by a "Bohemian" lifestyle?
8. Name a few things that make Sandra suspicious about
9. Do you know what kind of authority a captain has at sea?
10. Have you traveled on a cruise ship?
Discuss several forms of travel. Where would you like
to travel if you had unlimited funds?
Use the vocabulary words to fill in the blanks.
1. The mystery novel was full of exciting __________.
2. The detective has to __________ the mystery of the stolen
3. Jon travels from state to state in his trailer; he has
a __________ lifestyle.
4. It is certainly __________ that she won the lottery twice!
5. My neglected tools were __________ with rust.
6. I __________ a lot of pleasure from listening to
7. Paleontology is the study of life in prehistoric times
by using __________ evidence.
8. The captain ordered the drunken sailor to the __________.
9. John's brown __________ did not match his natural hair.
10. What time are we leaving the ship? __________ is
at 9:00 am.
11. The ancient money in the __________ museum was
12. I don't believe that coin is a fake; it looks
__________ to me.
13. My garden tools are very useful __________ for planting
flowers and pulling weeds.
All names used in this story are fictitious.Buy these lesson plans at English-test.net
How does this episode strike you? Please use the forum to get in touch with the author of the story and your fellow readers. Here is the right place to do so A Travel Adventure (reviews and comments)Table of contents
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.