1. When we counted all of the
, there were fifty-two votes.
2. Let's go to the airport baggage claim and get our luggage from the
3 I was
that the child was repeatedly hitting his father in the face.
4. The gardener was an expert at keeping the owner's lawn well
5 John had worked at the company for 42 years and received a generous
paycheck when he retired.
6. The table leg was very weak until I added wood for
7. Eric was tired of people crossing his land and posted a "No
8. After being so cruel to his dogs, the man was jailed for his
9. Joan loves to clean her house and it is
10. When the eleven year old twins would not stop arguing, their mother decided to
11. The fog came up so suddenly, it completely
the highway making driving very difficult.
12. When Jim and Judy decided to get married. they both had
for many months.
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.