1. A stop-over is a short delay on a trip, usually in an
2. There is a huge pile of suitcases that are unclaimed.
3. More than 1200 people tried to get on the ship earlier.
The women waited until 2:00 to board
4. They can board the ship anytime from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00
5. (Answers can vary) There are lots of stores and
activities. There is a movie theater. The ship has
some of the same things you can find in a city.
6. They might want to go to another country to work or just
7. (Answers should be individual opinions.)
7. stretch legs
All names used in this story are fictitious.Buy these lesson plans at English-test.net
How does this episode strike you? Please use the forum to get in touch with the author of the story and your fellow readers. Here is the right place to do so A Travel Adventure (reviews and comments)Table of contents
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.