1. The medicine will prevent sickness from the motion
of the boat.
2. The rough water could sink the boats
3. It was named for Henry Hudsonís ship. The beach is
also the same shape.
4. Yes. The island was named Little San Salvador.
5. It means shallow sea.
6. (Answers may vary) A lot of sickness. Slavery.
7. Missionaries started a European settlement in 1647.
8. (Possible answers) They needed food, fresh water,
9. Spain, Britain, United States.
10. It ended in 1835.
11. The Lukku-cari people.
12. He thought the ship had traveled to the West Indies.
All names used in this story are fictitious.Buy these lesson plans at English-test.net
How does this episode strike you? Please use the forum to get in touch with the author of the story and your fellow readers. Here is the right place to do so A Travel Adventure (reviews and comments)Table of contents
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.