1. He listened to the stories his father told about many
2. He went to the Dutch Nautical Academy. He worked on
cargo ships and oil tankers.
3. The ship was built in Monflcone, Italy and was finished
4. It can carry 1266 guests and a crew of 602.
5. There are probably cameras and alarms near the art work.
6. They have been there before.
7. There is an inactive underground volcano.
8. There are 172 different species of birds.
9. No, it is not cheap.
10. A tourist could go hiking, go to the Botanical Gardens,
and go shopping.
12. endangered species
All names used in this story are fictitious.Buy these lesson plans at English-test.net
How does this episode strike you? Please use the forum to get in touch with the author of the story and your fellow readers. Here is the right place to do so A Travel Adventure (reviews and comments)Table of contents
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.