1. How did Captain Rolf Draper decide on his career?
2. What kind of training did he have?
3. When and where was the ms. Maasdam built?
4. How many people can be on the ship?
5. Why do you think the captain is not worried about
theft of the artifacts?
6. Why do Suzanne and Larry know a lot about Roseau?
7. How does the lake water get hot enough to boil?
8. How many species of birds are on the island?
9. Is it cheap to go on vacation on Dominica?
10. Name three things a tourist could do on the island.
Use the vocabulary words to fill in the blanks.
1. The beads on her formal were __________ in the candle
2. The ballerina had __________ movements in her dance.
3. She wants to __________ the idea of becoming a chef
4. The fantastic music played by the students greatly
5. The Egyptian __________ were found in The Valley of the
6. Hallmark Card Company has a famous __________.
7. By following the stream uphill, we found the __________
8. Be careful! The natural hot springs are fed by
__________ next to them.
9. The lovely __________ ring matched her sparkling green
10. We took the __________ to the top of a Swiss mountain.
11. A __________ of green covered the forest floor.
12. Did you know that Eagles are on the __________ species
All names used in this story are fictitious.Buy these lesson plans at English-test.net
How does this episode strike you? Please use the forum to get in touch with the author of the story and your fellow readers. Here is the right place to do so A Travel Adventure (reviews and comments)Table of contents
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.