1. Some of the parrots are endangered. There are very few
left in the world.
2. The Sikye, and the Bananquit.
3. Yes, the Sandpiper, Barn Owl, and Kestrel came from
4. A huge hurricane destroyed the Garden and surrounding
5. It is similar to a large rabbit, from the rodent
6. A privateer is paid by a country to rob other ships.
A buccaneer is not.
7. Maybe they were more comfortable speaking in their
native language. Or they could have wanted to
discuss something private.
8. Leprosy was a contagious disease; now it is treatable.
9. The house that looks like a wedding cake.
10. It is an act of humility to walk on sand.
All names used in this story are fictitious.Buy these lesson plans at English-test.net
How does this episode strike you? Please use the forum to get in touch with the author of the story and your fellow readers. Here is the right place to do so A Travel Adventure (reviews and comments)Table of contents
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.