1. She had a sign with their names on it.
2. Her name is Winsome.
3. Christopher Columbus sighted the island on Sunday.
Dominica means "Sunday."
4. She thinks it was an excuse the sailors used to justify
5. Britain and France claimed Dominica.
6. He was a Prime Minister who was defeated when he ran for
office a second time.
7. He was angry at being defeated in the election and tried
to start a coup.
8. The garden was originally started to provide seeds for
9. Economic plants are those that are edible.
10. Some of the medicinal plants are: Orange leaf, Guava
leaf and Periwinkle.
11. Opinions will vary.
All names used in this story are fictitious.Buy these lesson plans at English-test.net
How does this episode strike you? Please use the forum to get in touch with the author of the story and your fellow readers. Here is the right place to do so A Travel Adventure (reviews and comments)Table of contents
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.