1. The documents are the airline tickets, hotel reservations
and tickets for the ship.
2. They will be departing and arriving at different airports
on their return home.
3. Sandra will do all the driving.
4. She has insurance with another company.
5. She will be charged for any future damage to the car.
6. Sandra wants the clerk to make a record of any damage the
last driver did before the women rented the car.
7. Donita is worried about getting up at 4:00 a.m. She thinks
it would be quicker to sleep in her travel clothes.
8. The clerk will not have to call them. A computer will make
the phone ring in the morning.
8. cross his fingers
All names used in this story are fictitious.Buy these lesson plans at English-test.net
How does this episode strike you? Please use the forum to get in touch with the author of the story and your fellow readers. Here is the right place to do so A Travel Adventure (reviews and comments)Table of contents
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.