1. What are the travel documents?
2. Why do the women need to rent a car?
3. Who will do all the driving?
4. Why doesn’t Sandra buy insurance?
5. Why does she want to inspect the car?
6. How long did it take to drive to Seattle?
7. Why does Donita want to sleep in her clothes?
8. Will the hotel clerk call them in the morning?
Use the vocabulary words to complete the sentences
1. Jean is __________ a birthday present in the mail.
2. When the stone hit my car, it made a small __________.
3. My train ticket, passport and hotel reservations are
4. I need to pay my car and house __________ every month
5. “I __________ the right to question him later,” said
6. Jill thinks it was __________ when she married a man
from her hometown, after moving 2,000 miles away!
7. “I’m not sure this name is spelled correctly. Would
you please __________ it?
8. John thinks he can just __________ for luck instead
of studying for the test.
All names used in this story are fictitious.Buy these lesson plans at English-test.net
How does this episode strike you? Please use the forum to get in touch with the author of the story and your fellow readers. Here is the right place to do so A Travel Adventure (reviews and comments)Table of contents
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.