1. It has been a very long, cold winter.
She wants to go somewhere warm.
2. No, she has been there already.
3. She went there for a wedding last month.
4. They can be gone for two weeks (14 days)
5. A travel agent is helping them plan the trip.
6. They canít find a flight from the nearest city
The flight is very early in the morning (7:00 a.m.).
They have to drive 250 miles.
1. travel agent
4. cruise ship
All names used in this story are fictitious.Buy these lesson plans at English-test.net
How does this episode strike you? Please use the forum to get in touch with the author of the story and your fellow readers. Here is the right place to do so A Travel Adventure (reviews and comments)Table of contents
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.