1. Why does Sandra want to go on a vacation?
2. Does she want to go to Alaska?
3. Why doesn’t Donita want to go to Hawaii?
4. How many days can the women go on vacation?
5. Who is helping them plan the trip?
6. Name some of the problems the agent has.
Use the vocabulary words to complete the sentences
1. The __________ had difficulty planning their trip.
2. They had to be at the airport at nine o’clock for the
3. The cold weather made them want a __________ vacation.
4. Another name for a passenger ship is a __________.
5. When there are problems to solve, the agent had
__________ to overcome.
6. The __________ company owned fifty trucks.
7. My boss will give me a two week __________ this year.
8. John has cows, chickens, and sheep. He has been
__________ many years.
9. It is necessary to make a __________ at that famous
10. The professor gave a very interesting __________ in front
of the large audience.
All names used in this story are fictitious.Buy these lesson plans at English-test.net
How does this episode strike you? Please use the forum to get in touch with the author of the story and your fellow readers. Here is the right place to do so A Travel Adventure (reviews and comments)Table of contents
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.