to pave the way; to create a path; to guide; to initiate; to originate
lock
firm
pioneer
pounce

Exercises
Elementary
Intermediate
Advanced

English Grammar
Present simple
Future tense
Articles in English
Progressive forms
Passive voice
Relative pronouns
Prepositions
Adverb types
Indirect speech
Conjunctions
Conditionals
Subjunctive
Reflections
Gerund or infinitive
Verb make or do
Phrasal verb bring
Phrasal verb fall
Phrasal verb get
Phrasal verb go
Phrasal verb hold
Phrasal verb look
Phrasal verb run
Phrasal verb take
Other vs another
Saying it twice
Colour idioms
Book expressions
Head expressions
Sea expressions
Cool expressions
English vs French
British vs American
How to learn English
Language is a cycle

The time now is Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:16 am

ESL/EFL Forums

ESL/EFL Forums
View unanswered posts
Forum
 Last Post   Posts 

No new posts New ESL Forum Member?
Here you can introduce yourself to the other members on the forum. Let's get to know each other!
Moderators Torsten, Alan, Mister Micawber, Beeesneees
by Harsh Chouhan  Apr 15, 21:02
37604
No new posts English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Here you can ask any grammar or vocabulary questions. Learn the correct use of prepositions, idioms, phrasal verbs and a lot more.
by Irene29  Apr 20, 7:48
183461
No new posts English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
As you have taken a test on our site, you may well have a question as to why a particular answer is correct. Or maybe you want more information on a certain phrase, expression or idiom. Here is the place to get the answers...
by Beeesneees  Apr 20, 7:22
39076
No new posts Preparation forum for the TOEIC® Test
Are you preparing for the TOEIC® - the Test Of English for International Communication(TM)? Here is the place to share experiences and get advice.
Moderators Torsten, Mister Micawber, Beeesneees
by Son10293  Apr 07, 20:52
4580
No new posts Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
In this forum you can practise your listening and speaking skills, improve your pronunciation and learn how to make a speech. You can record online voice messages and get feedback on your pronunciation, intonation and accent. In addition, you can discuss any questions or topics related to phonology, speech perception and psycholinguistics.
Moderators Torsten, Beeesneees
by Yuri Yurinov  Apr 19, 5:03
30262
No new posts Preparation for and help with the TOEFL® Test and essay samples collection
Are you preparing for the TOEFL® - the Test Of English as a Foreign Language(TM)? Here is the place to share experiences and get advice, help and support.
by Huriahkh  Apr 20, 4:16
47829
No new posts What do you want to talk about?
Here you can ask us any questions regarding the English language or discuss any topic of interest in English.
by Torsten  Apr 16, 17:10
76303
No new posts English for Beginners
Here you can learn or review your English step by step...
by Caykur2013  Mar 11, 2:23
23585
No new posts Feedback, Comments and Suggestions
Let us know what you think about this website to make it even better. Here is also the place to ask any questions on how to use the forum. Many thanks.
by Cristina.ro  Apr 19, 17:01
7815
No new posts Translations, Übersetzungen, Traduzioni, Переводы
In this forum we discuss translations from any language into English or vice versa. In diesem Forum bekommen Sie Hilfe und Unterstützung bei Ihren Übersetzungsprojekten. Wir helfen Ihnen Ihre Texte aus dem Deutschen ins Englische und aus dem Englischen ins Deutsche zu übersetzen.
Moderators Torsten, Beeesneees
by Beeesneees  Mar 02, 21:37
1527
No new posts Preparation forum for the GRE® Test
Are you preparing for the GRE® - the Graduate Record Examination(TM)? Here is the place to share experiences, exchange information on test prep techniques and make new friends.
by Luschen  Apr 02, 2:10
3798
No new posts Preparation forum for the SAT® Test
Are you preparing to take the SAT® - the Scholastic Assessment Test(TM)? In this forum you can ask vocabulary questions and share learning methods.
by Jackdaniels  Apr 08, 12:04
1543
No new posts Pimsleur Method
Pimsleur audio courses are based on language learning through listening. In this forum you can ask questions about the Pimsleur method and share experiences with other language learners.
Moderators Torsten, Mister Micawber
by Guest  May 01.13, 18:10
341
No new posts Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community
Are you preparing for the GMAT®? Do you want to obtain an MBA? Would you like to exchange experiences with people who have taken the GMAT®? Join us here.
by GoodDiction  Mar 21.13, 11:03
834
No new posts MCAT PCAT Prep Forum
Are you preparing for the MCAT/PCAT - The Medical/Pharmacy College Admission Test? Here is the place to exchange ideas and techniques.
by Linylin  Feb 06, 4:05
460
No new posts Playground
This is space is reserved for all those posts and ideas that don't fit into any other forum section.
Moderator Beeesneees
by Shanthisethuraman  Apr 01, 8:27
1664

English-Test.net Products & Services

No new posts Special Promotions
Specials on our English Learning products, bundled deals and limited time offers. Check here often to save up to 50% off of our regularly listed prices on selected products.
Moderator Torsten
by 123456  Sep 28.13, 9:28
37
No new posts ESL Materials
Support for buyers of our ESL Materials products such as the English Test Package. Have a question or comment about our ESL Materials? Product feedback and suggestions are also welcome here.
Moderator Torsten
by Xsimio  Nov 13.13, 20:56
37
No new posts TOEFL Test Products
Support for buyers of our TOEFL Test products such as the TOEFL Test Package. Have a question or comment about our TOEFL Test products? Product feedback and suggestions are also welcome here.
Moderator Torsten
by Beeesneees  Apr 18, 6:38
63
No new posts TOEIC Prep Products
Support for buyers of our TOEIC Test products such as the TOEIC Test Package. Have a question or comment about our TOEIC Test products? Product feedback and suggestions are also welcome here.
Moderator Torsten
by Greinfo  Mar 13, 13:45
32
No new posts Other Exam Materials
Support for buyers of our Other Exam products such as the GMAT, GRE or SAT preparation packages. Have a question or comment about our Exam Preparation products? Product feedback and suggestions are also welcome here.
Moderator Torsten
by Beeesneees  Oct 26.13, 18:13
38

ESL Projects

No new posts English Team Trainers
This is the place for english-team.com trainers to share their experiences.
Moderators Torsten, Mister Micawber
by Beeesneees  Jan 02, 12:57
2245
No new posts LELTA -- Leipzig English Language Trainers Association
LELTA is a non-profit organization of and for English language teachers and trainers in the Leipzig/Halle area. In this forum you can find out everything about LELTA, especially how you can benefit from a LELTA membership. Of course you can also make suggestions as to how the organization should be run and what you expect from it.

by Raz.biniaz  Aug 12.13, 12:24
108
Mark all forums read All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Who is Online
Who is Online Our users have posted a total of 463242 articles
We have 366734 registered users
The newest registered user is Elsherif880
In total there are 176 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests   [ Administrator ]   [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 3310 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:14 am
Registered Users: None

New posts New posts    No new posts No new posts    Forum is locked Forum is locked