speech by one person
monologue
acumen
radical
peccadillo

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Boys and Girls should attend separate...

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Will the mouse eat books? | TOEFLŪ sample essay: Some people pay money for the things...
TOEFL essay sample: Boys and Girls should attend separate... #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 24, 2006 19:29 pm   TOEFL essay sample: Boys and Girls should attend separate...

TOEFL essay sample
Somebody please rate this essay !!!

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Boys and Girls should attend separate schools

I believe that boys and girls should be educated in same schools to prepare them well for the life after the school. They also learn how to become friends with each other and there will be fair teaching if they learn through the same techniques in same school.

Firstly, it is very important in today's time that girls and boys should have vast knowledge in every field . Education not only serve student to keep them informed about the acedemic and bookish knowledge but also the purpose of education is to teach them about the world behind the four walls. Co-education will help them in sharing each other's ideas and information and to increase the knowledge in their database.

Secondly, they learn to become friends with each other which not only help them in their school and routine life but also in their life after school. They learn to communicate with opposite sex which help in increasing their communicational skills which in important in almost every job today. Co-education better prepare student to deal with all kinds of people.

Finally, if girls and boys will be educated in the same classroom with the same teaching techniques, there will be no chance of partiality. If they are being taught in different classrooms , what is the chance that they will get the same education?

They will get the same education in the same class with the same teaching techniques in every respect which will be fair and unbiased.

In a nut-shell, teaching boys and girls in a same classroom with same techniques is not only a unprejudiced way of providing them a good education but also prepare them for their future life and a good way of teaching other important skills too.

Thus, i strongly support that Girls and boys should always be taught in same school.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture in biology class
Amar

TOEFL essay sample: Boys and Girls should attend separate... #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:09 am   TOEFL essay sample: Boys and Girls should attend separate...

Hi amar,

I have made some suggestions in CAPITAL letters:

I believe that boys and girls should be educated in THE same schools to prepare them well for theIR life after the school. They also learn how to become friends with each other and there will be fair teaching if they learn through the same techniques in THE same school.

Firstly, it is very important (in today's time) NOWADAYS that girls and boys should have vast/A WIDE knowledge in every field . Education not only serveS studentS to keep them informed about (the) acAdemic and bookish knowledge but also the purpose of education is to teach them about the world behind/OUTSIDE the four walls OF THE CLASSROOM. Co-education will help them in sharing each other's ideas and information and to increase the knowledge in their database/THEIR BASIC KNOWLEDGE.

Secondly, they learn to become friends with each other which not only helpS them in their school and routine life but also in their life after school. They learn to communicate with THE opposite sex which helpS in increasing their communicational skills, which in/IS important in almost every job today. Co-education better prepareS studentS/BETTER to deal with all kinds of people.

Finally, if girls and boys (will be) ARE educated in the same classroom with the same teaching techniques, there will be no chance of partiality. If they are being taught in different classrooms , what is the chance that they will get the same education?

In a nut-shell, teaching boys and girls in a/THE same classroom with THE same techniques is not only aN unprejudiced way of providing them WITH a good education but also IT prepareS them for their future life and IS a good way of teaching other important skills too.

Thus, i strongly support that Girls and boys should always be taught in THE same school.

Well done.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Thanx #3 (permalink) Wed Jul 26, 2006 13:14 pm   Thanx

Hi Alan,
Thanx a lot!!
Amar
Amar

Equivalence between ToeicŪ score and ToeflŪ scoreSample leave of absence letterTOEFLŪ essay sample: Some universities require students...TOEFLŪ essay sample: Misunderstanding in exchange language...Is enyone was in TOEFLŪ iBIT soon?I need your opinion: should I try IELTS?TOEFLŪ essay sample: Sports or Art?TOEFLŪ essay sample: Movies and televisionTOEFLŪ essay sample: Sun RainTOEFLŪ essay sample: Men or women are they better drivers?TOEFLŪ essay sample: If you could change one important...TOEFLŪ essay sample: Do you agree or disagree with...TOEFLŪ essay sample: People who work hard and sleep late...