to surrender; to admit; to give up; to yield
augment
concede
refute
delete

Sample leave of absence letter

The most improtant event in the last hundred years | Assigned or chosen roommate?
Sample leave of absence letter #1 (permalink) Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:57 am   Sample leave of absence letter

Please Post the advanced sample leave letter.

Anyone please advise.

TOEFL listening discussions: Where does this conversation probably take place?
Swami

Letter #2 (permalink) Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:30 am   Letter

Hi Swami,

Let's have a look at the letter!

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Sample letter #3 (permalink) Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:50 am   Sample letter

[Date]

[Addressee]

Dear [Name]:

As you may have heard, [briefly describe situation requiring
this request]. It is with this in mind that I am requesting a
thirty (30) day leave of absence.

I will be back at my desk, with my full attention, as always,
on [date]. If you need any additional information, please
contact me at extension [#].

Very truly yours,
Swami

Letter #4 (permalink) Mon Aug 07, 2006 13:26 pm   Letter

Hi Swami,

A suggestion:

Dear [Name]:

As you may have heard, THERE WAS A SERIOUS FIRE IN MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT AND A LARGE PART OF IT HAS BEEN DESTROYED.[briefly describe situation requiring
this request]. (It is with this in mind that) IN ORDER TO HAVE TIME TO ORGANISE THE REPAIRS AND FIND ALTERNATIVE ACCOMMODATION FOR MY FAMILY I am FORMALLY requesting a
thirty (30) day leave of absence.

I will be back at my desk( with my full attention) READY FOR WORK as always,
contact me at extension [#].

Very truly yours,

_________________

Sample leave of absence letter #5 (permalink) Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:28 am   Sample leave of absence letter

Hi Alan,

Thanks Alan...
Swami

Sample leave of absence letter #6 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 17:00 pm   Sample leave of absence letter

Any other example? like a letter that ask permission from your boss to not work due to cousin's wedding..
Dacoda

Location: Philippines

My IELTS exam is after only 4 days, could you assess this?People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that peoShould children learn second language as soon as possible?Why people are living longerGroups or organizations are an important part of some people's lives.Compare the advantages of marrying at a young age to marrying at an older age.Some people enjoy living in a location that has a warm climate all year...Should people migrate from large cities to small towns?Should a city try to preserve its old, historic buildings or destroy them and repMany people migrate from large cities to small towns for lower living costs...In order to improve their profitability, some businesses maximise productivity...Illiteracy has traditionally been viewed as largely a third world problem.Children’s leisure time should be more educational or not?