to act on; to transfer from one place to another; to change residence
move
engineer
expand
package

The right to privacy under the Act

Have we lost our ability to communicate? | A curriculum and the control of the fulfilment
The right to privacy under the Act #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:07 am   The right to privacy under the Act

Dear Sir
After having referred to the News on BBC, I encounter a sentence like " The right to privacy under the Act". I realise that it'd have talked about the British law but I don't really understand what exactly it include. So please would you explain it to me and or is there any website would provide the detailed information of it.
Many thanks for your help,

Best regards,
Kelly

Location: HongKong

Data Protection Act #2 (permalink) Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:11 am   Data Protection Act

Hi Kelly,

If I am allowed to make a suggestion (I'm not 'a Sir' :)), I'd say that they mean
Data Protection Act

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/ACTS/acts1998/19980029.htm

Tamara
_________________
It’s impossible to learn swimming without entering the water…
Tamara

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
EXCEL programLimopas in Europe!How much of your audio consumption is in English?MS Word – who is the leader of the pride? :)What do you think about hierarchy?Would you like to know more about our Berlin trip?FirefightersMr. Peter Funk and Mr. Wilfred FunkEmail reply correctionThoughts on the heatwave or 'From one extreme to the other'Win-win-situation! Who's the loser?'A burden of one's own choice is not felt.' :)Self protection