any vehicle which can be flown (i.e. helicopter)
interviewee
bearer
matter
aircraft

Bachelor's degree vs. Bachelor degree

Quote: Can I quote you on that? | A positive word for "hangover"
Bachelor's degree vs. Bachelor degree #1 (permalink) Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:51 am   Bachelor's degree vs. Bachelor degree

Hi teachers,

What is the difference between bachelor's degree and bachelor degree?

Thanks in advance

Jupiter
Jupiter

Location: Cambodia

Bachelor's degree vs. Bachelor degree #2 (permalink) Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:33 am   Bachelor's degree vs. Bachelor degree

.
I'd say bachelor's degree is standard for this very general way to talk about a university degree and bachelor degree is simply an alternative way to say the same thing.

When you get a little more specific about what sort of a bachelor's degree it is, then only bachelor is used:
Bachelor of Arts degree

_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
I have always [wanted, considered, ]Article: "the" or "a"Sentence: She went out right on the 4th of Lunar New YearPrefix 'be-' vs? (to) be plus verbA profound holdDoubt versus SuspectThe man who is being interviewed...Argosing regularly :-)Meaning of 'whether it was NOT true'Did my use to present perfect in this part right?Verbs both transitive and intransitive: spoil, etcThe use of "Quote ... Unquote"Expression: 'The workshop lasted two days'