drawing that exaggerates certain physical characteristics
harbinger
caricature
taunt
edict

TOEFLŪ essay: With the help of technology, students nowadays

TOEFLŪ essay: What are the three most important subjects... | TOEFLŪ essay sample: You have received a gift of money
TOEFL essay: With the help of technology, students nowadays #1 (permalink) Sat Sep 02, 2006 14:04 pm   TOEFL essay: With the help of technology, students nowadays

TOEFL essay

Essay topic
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Learning is enhanced by the way information is introduced to them .Internet, multimedia computers and television and radio have their own way of making learning easier.

To start with, nowadays most students have access to Internet which is the most convenient way to find information about nearly everything .If one knows how to search, the knowledge is in his or hers grasp. Just a little ambition is needed to learn the information. The hours spent on finding something in the library can be used for studying the information acquired for minutes.

Second, the process of learning is made easier by multimedia .It is a fact that a person learns more when he or she sees and hears something rather than just reads it or listens to it. There are so many films and interactive learning programs which greatly improve the learning process .Thus, acquiring knowledge is not so boring, a very important factor leading to great results : learning is faster and more thorough.

Finally, students are exposed to information almost constantly .During school hours the information is introduced by the teachers .During their leisure time – by the television or the computer. It is quite common to watch popular science films, because they are made very easy to understand thanks to computer graphics. Surfing the Internet is also very popular. Both make students inclined to learn more and faster.

To sum up, technology improved our lives in many directions one of which is the process of learning. Students learn more quickly and more because it has been made easier to use, find and remember information.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on American social history
Blago

TOEFL essay: With the help of technology, students nowadays #2 (permalink) Sat Sep 02, 2006 18:48 pm   TOEFL essay: With the help of technology, students nowadays

My suggestions are in CAPITAL letters:

To start with, nowadays most students have access to THE Internet which is the most convenient way to find information about nearly everything .If one knows how to search, the knowledge is in his or hers/HER grasp. Just a little ambition is needed to learn the information. The hours spent on finding something in the library can be used for studying the information acquired for/IN minutes.

To sum up, technology HAS improved our lives in many directions one of which is the process of learning. Students learn more quickly and more because it has been made easier to use, find and remember information
.

Very good.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
TOEFL essay: With the help of technology, students nowadays #3 (permalink) Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:28 pm   TOEFL essay: With the help of technology, students nowadays

Thanks Alan
Blago

ToeflŪ ibt prepTOEFLŪ essay sample: Which place would you prefer to live inAbout IBT in ChinaTOEFLŪ essay sample: Some students apply for admission...TOEFLŪ essay Some people believe that it is very important...TOEFLŪ essay sample: It Is More Important For Students...TOEFLŪ essay sample: You want to persuade some one to studyHello, I need your help concerning the TOEFLŪ preparationIs TOEFLŪ the same level as...TOEFLŪ essay: Causes and effects of the pollutionTOEFLŪ essay sample: Describe the characteristics that...Free toeflŪ downloadTOEFLŪ essay sample: If public transportation in a large city