plentifulness; abundance; numerousness; plurality
guess
profusion
example
invoice

Ways of practice English speaking alone

Aspects and issues of major consideration in learning and practising English | Interracial flirting....
Ways of practice English speaking alone #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:46 am   Ways of practice English speaking alone

Hey guys, i don't have friends or someone who speak English very well so i can practice my crappy English speaking.

I would like to practice English as much as i can. I started to read books or something that i am interest in loud voice, but i don't believe that in this way i can improve my spoken English. I am too afraid to speak, if i bump to stranger that will ask me in English. I understand everything, but i barely can move my mouth to say something in English.

What is the way to practice English alone, can improve in that way? And How?
Malio

Re: Ways of practice English speaking alone #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 am   Re: Ways of practice English speaking alone

The best way to practice English:

!) You should practice regularly by attending Exercises (At least 1 to 2 hrs)
2) You have to get practiced yourself with the forum/friends by writing/posting mails.
3) You keep taking with friends/colleagues in English.
4) Keep reading English Articles alone like Alan Stories.
5) Listening pracitice is very essential that you can practice through TOEIC/TOFEL/any other media where you can improve your English.
6) Don't feel shy when you talk to your friends/customers/neighbourhood/ and Office people.
7) Don't bother about mistakes when you speak/reply.
No one in the world learned English without making mistakes, and no one is perfect in
their Language.
8) So the mistake is the basic tool for learning English, without that how to improve
ourselves if everyone knows everything is perfect, we will not get interest /enthusiasm to learn English.

9) Your sincerity/interest/motivation/hard work/involvement/Time Management/Patience/Endurance/Confidence/Goal Achievement.

10)When you type letter/messages to the Forum, you should know the basic method
of writing,i.e. "I" is pronoun, it will stand alone anywhere in the sentence(Initial, Middle,End), it should be captalized when type letter.

I have written some ways for learning English, rest of the ways you can find yourselves when you practice well on the Forum

Wish you all the best.

Thank you

S.Shanthi....
Shanthisethuraman

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Ways of practice English speaking alone #3 (permalink) Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:26 am   Ways of practice English speaking alone

Most of my friends don't know English. They simply are not interest to learn it. Most of them, know Spanish, French, Italian etc.
My only English friends are online, but i do speak with them, but only by writing them.

Do practice English, by reading some good short or long stories, i try to read loudly.
Malio

Ways of practice English speaking alone #4 (permalink) Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:27 am   Ways of practice English speaking alone

Malio

Ways of practice English speaking alone #5 (permalink) Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:20 am   Ways of practice English speaking alone

Hi malio,

Thanks for your reply without correcting yourself from writing "I" pronoun in capital
letter. You follow your own way, it will also help you in speaking/writing. You can
find voice recorder on the forum, through which you can practice your pronunciation,
accent and your fluency.

Wish you good Luck,

S.Shanthi
Shanthisethuraman

Ways of practice English speaking alone #6 (permalink) Sun Mar 17, 2013 23:09 pm   Ways of practice English speaking alone

Thank you. What are the changes of learning to speak English alone? I am not really comfortable to speak with strangers in English that I don't know them. Can i someone train my self?
I am really worried about my speaking skills, everything else is okey,I can read, understand, write but my speaking is not good. I listen/watch English movies/Tv shows all day, I also read some books in English, but i have so many words that I don't know what they mean.
Malio

Ways of practice English speaking alone #7 (permalink) Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:22 am   Ways of practice English speaking alone

Spoken English is different from writing English. To improve Spoken English you should
have regular practice of listening exercies/listening TV/other people who knows better
English. You can attend TOEIC listening Exercises on the forum. You keep talking
to yourself without fear and then you talk to your friends and other people without
shyness. Spoken will not come to all very easily unless you keep engaging yourself with
English speaking environment, it will help you to speak well. You can find lot of English
learners, you can chat with them.

Now I will talk to anyone without fear, I will make another person to talk like me.
They would say that they couldn't talk as fast as I could speak.

Wish you Good Luck

S.Shanthi
Shanthisethuraman

Ways of practice English speaking alone #8 (permalink) Mon Mar 18, 2013 16:11 pm   Ways of practice English speaking alone

Hi Malio!
I'm not so good at English and even less at teaching it to give out advices, but maybe I should try. I believe you're on the right lane with your reading aloud excersises. Maybe only you should do it a bit more diligently. Not merely read but master each sentence. I think it's quite similar to sport. If you goes in for, say, wrestling you have to repeat the same hold hundreds and thousands of times till it comes out automatically, as a reaction to a certain external impact. Good luck.
Kanol

Location: Russia

Ways of practice English speaking alone #9 (permalink) Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:26 am   Ways of practice English speaking alone

Hi Malio,
How is your English Speaking progress? It seems that you must be busy with your
friends in speaking practice of English, that is why you have not visited the forum for a
quite long time. I hope you must have practiced well, why don't you share your
way of practice in speaking English.

I expect your visit to the forum very shortly.

Thank you

S.Shanthi
Shanthisethuraman

Ways of practice English speaking alone #10 (permalink) Sat Mar 23, 2013 18:00 pm   Ways of practice English speaking alone

Hi English speakers, how are you ? My computer is back so I am back.

Do you think recording your own voice speaking is a good way to practice pronunciation ?
M_Murdock

Ways of practice English speaking alone #11 (permalink) Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:39 am   Ways of practice English speaking alone

Hi There,hope you all fine,Now i can speak earlier then now.I'm so happy ,I dont have any friends here,If i have i can talk with them and i can improve my English skill,if any one wish to be a friend of mine,i'll be happy,I Hope.I specialty thanks Mr. Torsten.Thanks again Sir.

With love,
Dilu
Dilany Dilu

Location: Srilanka

Ways of practice English speaking alone #12 (permalink) Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:31 am   Ways of practice English speaking alone

Hi Dilu,

Welcome to Forums. You want to improve your English, that sounds good. Here you
can get lot of friends for improving English. Have you received lessons from Sir
Torsten, if you had received a lesson from Sir Torsten, definitely you would not have
asked me these questions, how to improve our English, how to get English speaking friends. This forum itself full of learning English.

Initially you should attend Grammar Exercises, TOEIC LISTENING EXERCISES, and read
Sir Alan's stories, Essays, then you can chat with your friends without shy and fear.
To improve English you should have confidence on yourself first and then you should perform your activities by way of attending test and writing feed back to the forum.
you should improve your way of writing, "I" pronoun, it should be captalized when you
type anywhere in the sentence.

Wish you Good Luck

Thank you

S.Shanthi
Shanthisethuraman

Hi #13 (permalink) Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:33 am   Hi

Dilyani, I'm Archana. I'm from India. I too want to improve my speaking skills. Will you assist me in the process?

Archana
Archana 2012

The Rise of the Coworking IndustryI need some helpWould you spy on your kitty?ARE WE GOING TO MAKE IT? is the English language our worst nightmare?Being rudeThe weatherMicrosoft will be gone by 2017Hog the white House, will you?How to learn more words as many as possible?Ginseng can take on some weird shapes!Wot sup Bro, Ya kul?Masquerade!Should the US invade the USA?