to win; to succeed; to overcome; to surpass; to prove superior
plane
survey
prevail
sustain

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Coming up with an expression | hi every one, please help me to correct this query.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #31 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:26 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Hello Sir,

Thank you. You replied so quickly. Yes, I would like to take an active part in your forum and want to learn more seriously. If there are any mistakes on my side please would you correct me.

Thank you,

Suchita

Rob
www.hamburg-english.de
HamburgEnglish

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #32 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:35 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Hello Mr. Torsten,

I am sorry i am bothring you but i don`t know why my message is gone to Mr. Hamburg`s forum.
Is there any misstake from my side.

Thank you,

Suchita
Suchita

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #33 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:13 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

smile .... attraction, pure attraction ...
HamburgEnglish

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #34 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:24 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Hello Hemberg,

Nice about your quick answers.Where are you from.First itreduce your-self.

Suchita

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #35 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:29 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Born in London, grew up in Wales, live in Germany. 3 daughters, one ex wife, one girlfriend. Leo. Manager www.hamburg-english.de, www.onlineenglish.eu, www.onlinebusinessenglish.eu, www.englishplacement.com. Been here a long time and help the aforementioned help others learn English...

thats me! <smile>
HamburgEnglish

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #36 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 13:01 pm   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Hi i am an Indian. Are you ateacher. Please tell me the meaning of aforementioned.If you don`t mind can i ask you the age of your daughters.Thanks for healping me.

Suchita
Suchita

I look forward to hearing from you #37 (permalink) Tue Feb 02, 2010 15:13 pm   I look forward to hearing from you

As a beginner i just joined to this team.
Cinni

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #38 (permalink) Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:21 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Hi. Torsten

i received your mail , i want to improve my communication skills & writing skills ,please guide me how i can improve my both skills
Gulsher Ahmad

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #39 (permalink) Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:43 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

HamburgEnglish wrote:

thats me! <smile>

I didn't realise you had a Welsh link, Rob. I like you even more now!
_________________

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #40 (permalink) Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Suchita wrote:

Suchita

Hello Suchita,

Please don't be confused by the fact that someone else answered your post to Torsten, and now somebody else is also responding!

The forums don't work in quite the same way as e-mail, but they are far better for learning English, because lots of people can see your messages and give advice if you have questions. As Torsten wrote, there is a team to support your learning. Rob (HamburgEnglish) happened to respond to your request for corrections first on this occasion.

'Aforementioned' means 'the things/people, etc. that have been mentioned earlier.
Torsten mentioned the team of helpers. Rob was saying that he helps the team (who were mentioned earlier) help others learn English.
_________________

I look forward to hearing from you #41 (permalink) Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:47 am   I look forward to hearing from you

Cinni wrote:

Hello Cinni,

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy the experience.

You mean, "I just joined this team."
We talk about joining (becoming a member of) a team, not joining to it.
_________________

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #42 (permalink) Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:49 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Gulsher Ahmad wrote:
Hi. Torsten

You might want to take a look at this topic:
How To Start
_________________

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #43 (permalink) Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:10 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Dear all,

How can i improve my grammer english for talking, listening, writing and speacking?
Joyberth T. Emmanuel

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #44 (permalink) Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:37 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Please read this: http://www.english-test.net/lessons/index.html

TOEIC listening, photographs: Fixing a roof

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #45 (permalink) Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:18 pm   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

"Look forward to good news from you."

Is that correct?
Gulley

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
persuade someone to forgive youcorrect sentence?it could have been oncautious measuresA stuffed shirtWhat did she do before sitting for the whole day?someone who fails to keep his promise(s)...a memory the size of an elephant. Correct in spoken and written English?until his teeth rattled like a zany’shi every one, please help me to correct this query.Would ratherinformal?time being