Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to win; to succeed; to overcome; to surpass; to prove superior
plane
survey
prevail
sustain
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Coming up with an expression | hi every one, please help me to correct this query.
listening exercisestell a friend
I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #31 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:26 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Hello Sir,

Thank you. You replied so quickly. Yes, I would like to take an active part in your forum and want to learn more seriously. If there are any mistakes on my side please would you correct me.

Thank you,

Suchita

Rob
www.hamburg-english.de
HamburgEnglish
I'm here quite often ;-)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #32 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:35 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

173 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

Hello Mr. Torsten,

I am sorry i am bothring you but i don`t know why my message is gone to Mr. Hamburg`s forum.
Is there any misstake from my side.

Thank you,

Suchita
Suchita
You can meet me at english-test.net

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #33 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:13 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

smile .... attraction, pure attraction ...
HamburgEnglish
I'm here quite often ;-)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #34 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:24 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Hello Hemberg,

Nice about your quick answers.Where are you from.First itreduce your-self.

Thanks
Suchita

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #35 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:29 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Born in London, grew up in Wales, live in Germany. 3 daughters, one ex wife, one girlfriend. Leo. Manager www.hamburg-english.de, www.onlineenglish.eu, www.onlinebusinessenglish.eu, www.englishplacement.com. Been here a long time and help the aforementioned help others learn English...

thats me! <smile>
HamburgEnglish
I'm here quite often ;-)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #36 (permalink) Fri Dec 18, 2009 13:01 pm   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Hi i am an Indian. Are you ateacher. Please tell me the meaning of aforementioned.If you don`t mind can i ask you the age of your daughters.Thanks for healping me.

Suchita
Suchita

I look forward to hearing from you #37 (permalink) Tue Feb 02, 2010 15:13 pm   I look forward to hearing from you

As a beginner i just joined to this team.
Cinni

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #38 (permalink) Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:21 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Hi. Torsten

i received your mail , i want to improve my communication skills & writing skills ,please guide me how i can improve my both skills
Gulsher Ahmad

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #39 (permalink) Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:43 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

HamburgEnglish wrote:
Born in London, grew up in Wales, live in Germany. 3 daughters, one ex wife, one girlfriend. Leo. Manager www.hamburg-english.de, www.onlineenglish.eu, www.onlinebusinessenglish.eu, www.englishplacement.com. Been here a long time and help the aforementioned help others learn English...

thats me! <smile>

I didn't realise you had a Welsh link, Rob. I like you even more now!
Language Coach

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #40 (permalink) Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Suchita wrote:
Hi i am an Indian. Are you ateacher. Please tell me the meaning of aforementioned.If you don`t mind can i ask you the age of your daughters.Thanks for healping me.

Suchita

Hello Suchita,

Please don't be confused by the fact that someone else answered your post to Torsten, and now somebody else is also responding!

The forums don't work in quite the same way as e-mail, but they are far better for learning English, because lots of people can see your messages and give advice if you have questions. As Torsten wrote, there is a team to support your learning. Rob (HamburgEnglish) happened to respond to your request for corrections first on this occasion.

'Aforementioned' means 'the things/people, etc. that have been mentioned earlier.
Torsten mentioned the team of helpers. Rob was saying that he helps the team (who were mentioned earlier) help others learn English.
Language Coach

I look forward to hearing from you #41 (permalink) Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:47 am   I look forward to hearing from you

Cinni wrote:
As a beginner i just joined to this team.

Hello Cinni,

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy the experience.

You mean, "I just joined this team."
We talk about joining (becoming a member of) a team, not joining to it.
Language Coach

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #42 (permalink) Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:49 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Gulsher Ahmad wrote:
Hi. Torsten

i received your mail , i want to improve my communication skills & writing skills ,please guide me how i can improve my both skills

Hello,

You might want to take a look at this topic:
How To Start
Language Coach

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #43 (permalink) Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:10 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Dear all,

How can i improve my grammer english for talking, listening, writing and speacking?
Joyberth T. Emmanuel
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #44 (permalink) Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:37 am   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Please read this: http://www.english-test.net/lessons/index.html

TOEIC listening, photographs: Fixing a roof
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward... #45 (permalink) Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:18 pm   I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

"Look forward to good news from you."

Is that correct?
Gulley

Coming up with an expression | hi every one, please help me to correct this query.
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5
Latest topics on English Forums
persuade someone to forgive youcorrect sentence?it could have been oncautious measuresA stuffed shirtWhat did she do before sitting for the whole day?someone who fails to keep his promise(s)...a memory the size of an elephant. Correct in spoken and written English?until his teeth rattled like a zany’shi every one, please help me to correct this query.Would ratherinformal?time being