to put a sum of money in a bank for safekeeping; to pay in part; to set down
deposit
receive
download
conclude

The use of "PS" at the end!

Difference between either ... or and ...or... | The possessive adjective
The use of "PS" at the end! #1 (permalink) Sat Sep 16, 2006 15:45 pm   The use of "PS" at the end!

Come what may, today I will learn the correct use of PS at the end of letters etc! :twisted:

Please tell me which one is correct!

PS: Soon there wil be...

ps: soon there will be...

PS: soon there will be...

Could we use a comma or a semi-colon after PS?

The use of "PS" at the end! #2 (permalink) Sat Sep 16, 2006 17:02 pm   The use of "PS" at the end!

Hi Tom

I have seen "rules" stating that all of the following are correct for a postscript in a letter:

ps
PS
P.S.

PS
This is usually how I do it (informally). If I wanted to be "more formal" I'd probably use P.S.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Relative clausesSlowly - The bear climbed slowly up the treeDescription about?Putting something into the red?'In the beginning' and 'At last'The preposition "to""Barefoot" versus "Naked foot"Short form of "Honey""Those big-shot writers could never dig..."Late 60s, early 60s etcHow about your opinion {of} that? - correct and naturel?As - both as a pianist and as a conductorWhat does {it} mean? {It} here is empty object?