Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to esteem; to regard highly; to become more valuable
cover
name
appreciate
case
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

A rejected mail for particulating tender

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
"not fully implementable" | Expression: Heat the color of fire...
listening exercisestell a friend
A rejected mail for particulating tender #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:18 am   A rejected mail for particulating tender

Dear Sir
Unfortunately, we are not able to advise you any offer for this tender due to the delivery period is too short.

Please consider us for your next tender and we apologize for any unconvenience would cause to you.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Dear Alan
The above mail is intended to send to a customer who is inviting us to join to their tender. However, we are not able to meet the delivery time and so my boss decides to pass it. I wonder if you can help me to correct my grammar mistake and advise me if there is any information should be added in.

Thanks for your help,
Kelly
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Letter #2 (permalink) Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:36 am   Letter

Hi Kelly,

I attach a suggested version:

Dear Sir,

We regret we are unable to participate in this tender as the delivery period is too short.

We would be grateful if you would consider us for any future tender and apologize for any inconvenience caused in this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Alan
Co-founder
Alan Townend

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
"not fully implementable" | Expression: Heat the color of fire...
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Indirect speech (7)Indirect speech (4)Indirect speech (2)Meaning of 'but not limited to'Can are likely to have haveLies at the coreAdj (2) - This sentence is not correct, common and naturalAdj: This sentence is neither correct nor naturalThe meaning of 'Breath test'Relative clausesIt, that, thisGetting staffHow can we learn expressions with 'make' and 'do'?