Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

amount of money received in payment for goods or services or from other sources; revenue; profits
income
rent
method
implementation
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Idiom: 'happy go lucky'

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Warred, warring, wars | What's the meaning of "there is no way around"?
listening exercisestell a friend
Idiom: 'happy go lucky' #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:55 am   Idiom: 'happy go lucky'

What does boy next door and easy go lucky mean?
Mishy
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Idiom: 'happy go lucky' #2 (permalink) Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:59 am   Idiom: 'happy go lucky'

The boy next door is a typical boy.

Easy go lucky is-- I guess-- a variation of happy go lucky, which means easy-going; relaxed, non-ambitious; one who enjoys being Here Now.

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Warred, warring, wars | What's the meaning of "there is no way around"?
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Being contactable by phone?"What goes around comes around"Did you know - Why not Do you know?"To name but a few"Pronunciation of Age and languAgeThe personal pronoun I with capital letterMeaning of 'I have (got) a lot of time for him'"Fortitude is the marshal of thought, the ..."Quote: If we do not maintain Justice, Justice will not...Meaning of 'I’m not having any coffee''The rain in Spain falls mainly…' :)Work irregularly or keep stalling?PLease review this