piece of land jutting into a body of water; bluff
bombast
promontory
glutton
feint

Hi Louchen, Thank you for your valuable comments. Please rate my essay. Thank you

Hi Luschen, please check my essay and rate it. Thank you. | Hi Luschen, please check my essay and rate it. Thank you.
Hi Louchen, Thank you for your valuable comments. Please rate my essay. Thank you #1 (permalink) Thu May 09, 2013 5:07 am   Hi Louchen, Thank you for your valuable comments. Please rate my essay. Thank you

Grades encourage students to learn.
Nowadays, numerous articles and an overwhelming number of research studies in the famous journals discuss the efficient ways for students to learn better. Some people think that the current grading system for students in schools should be replaced by another method; however, many researchers unanimously believe that grades play an important role in students’ learning. I, personally think that grades are encouraging for students to learn more.
First, grades can be a very strong incentive for students to study more. When students are aware of the fact that teachers will evaluate their work, and the results will come out, they are encouraged to study harder to be successful in their exams and get a good grade. It is obvious that the more they study, the more they learn about the subject matters. For example, as a student, I always look forward to get the top grade. Because, I know that everybody such as teachers, my friends and classmates, and my parents will appreciate me for getting the highest score among the others. Therefore, grades encourage students to work more diligently; consequently, they learn more.
In addition, grades bring competition among the students. Grades entice students to study more, since they want to be ahead of their classmates. Thus, they increase their effort to study, and to learn more. Moreover, the sense of being competitive teaches students many different skills. For instance, learning about teamwork is a very important part of students’ education. Competition for getting the higher grade encourages students to practice with their friends. Hence, they learn to be sociable and communicative, which is beneficial for their future life. As a result, grades indirectly encourage students to learn social skills!
To put it in a nutshell, according to the reasons mentioned above, in my opinion, grades help students learn more efficiently. Grades encourage students to try hard, study more, and learn social skills. All of these cause students to learn better.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class
Pkiumehr

Hi, Thank you that correct my essays :)Please Luschen review and rate this independent essay. Thanks :)Please help me check my first essay. Thank you so much!kindly luschen, rate my essay for IELTS, i want to acheive band 7Hi Luschen. Thank you for your valuable comments,please rate my essay. Thanks.Hi Luschen, please check my essay and rate it. Thank you.Hi Luschen, please check my essay and rate it. Thank you.Hi Luschen, please check my essay and rate it. Thank you.Please correct and rate my Toefl® essay, Luschen, thank you.List of Transitions.Please help me check my report (Expenditure). Thank you so much!Please correct and rate my essay for TOEFL®, Luschen. Thank you!!!please check and rate my TOEFL® essay