prosperous; flourishing; copious; rich; abundant; wealthy
boorish
incisive
indomitable
affluent

TOEFLŪ essay samples: borrowing money from a friend can harm

I am preparing for iBT TOEFLŪ test - please any comments | ToeflŪ essay samples: Overpopulations
TOEFL essay samples: borrowing money from a friend can harm #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:01 am   TOEFL essay samples: borrowing money from a friend can harm

TOEFL essay samples

It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or damage friendship. Do you agree? Why or why not? Use specific examples to explain your answer.

'A friend in need is a friend indeed'. Therefore, friend is someone who is around us in a good and bad time.

However, true friendship not just happen, it developed with time and understanding of each other. It depends on how you treat your friends. In most of the case, it is like law of what you sow is what you reap. The foundation of true friendship should be based on faith, care and love. There is no place for distrust, hesitation, and jealousy. There are other relationships like, husband and wife, parent and child, teacher and student and many more. But the meaning of true friendship is different and it is above all these relationships. There are many stories, where friends sacrifice his life in the name of friendship. In the life of true friend, nothing is as important as the friendship.

Friends are one, who not only shares their happiness but also their pain. When in troubles, friends are the one who come first to help. As for me, I highly value this relationship. Money and other things become less important to me than friendship.

Therefore, in my opinion, borrowing money cannot damage friendship. Instead, I believe it would bring happiness if its helps and solve the problem of the friend.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why do Birds of Paradise have amazing plumages?
Dorjee

TOEFL essay samples: borrowing money from a friend can harm #2 (permalink) Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:00 am   TOEFL essay samples: borrowing money from a friend can harm

Suggestions are in CAPITAL LETTERS:

'A friend in need is a friend indeed'. Therefore, A friend is someone who is around us in (a )good and bad timeS.

However, true friendship DOES not just happen, it developed/DEVELOPS with time and understanding of each other. It depends on how you treat your friends. In most of the case,/IN MOST CASES it is like law of/THE SAYING THAT what you sow is what you reap. The foundation of true friendship should be based on faith, care and love. There is no place for distrust, hesitation, and jealousy. There are other relationships like THAT BETWEEN husband and wife, parent and child, teacher and student and many more. But the meaning of true friendship is different and it is above all these relationships. There are many stories, where friends sacrifice his life/THEIR LIVES in the name of friendship. In the life of A true friend, nothing is as important as (the) friendship.

Friends are one/THOSE, who not only shares/SHARE their happiness but also their pain. When in troubles/IN TIMES OF TROUBLE, friends are the oneS who come first to help. As for me, I highly value this relationship. Money and other things become less important to me than friendship.

Therefore, in my opinion, borrowing money cannot damage friendship. Instead, I believe it would bring happiness if its/IT helps and solveS the problem of the/A friend.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
ToeflŪ essay samples: Telephones and emailHealthy LifeStyleToeflŪ Essay: There is too much violence in moviesToeflŪ essay: Why do people visit museums?ToeflŪ essay: change something about your countryPractise sites for the tofel ibtTOEFLŪ essay samples: MusicTOEFLŪ essay sample: Travelling alone or with a companionTOEFLŪ essay sample: FriendShipTOEFLŪ Essay Sample: Studing In The UniversityTOEFLŪ Listening QuestionTOEFLŪ essay samples: Learning methodsTOEFLŪ essay sample: Watching television is bad for children