profitable and easy job
delinquent
sinecure
aptitude
zenith

TOEFLŪ essay sample: favorite subject in the school

History and literature are necessary to students | Could you help me by proofreading this essay please? Thank you
TOEFL essay sample: favorite subject in the school #1 (permalink) Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:06 pm   TOEFL essay sample: favorite subject in the school

TOEFL essay sample

What is your favorite subject in the school.

Students are different when it comes to their likes and dislikes about subjects.

some students prefer to study maths than studying history , while others think that it's much easier to study history and to memorize things than solving a mathematic theory.

For me, I prefer to study biology alot and to learn more about natural things and to study animals and plants rather than anything ealse for many reasons such as:

First, studying natural things and plants can help us solve many problems such as diseases .

Then, studying animals is so great when you like it and I really love animals so I think it's fun to study them and to know everything about them .

And after all I hope that I'll become a vet or a botanize because I like this major alot and I think that I'll be good in it.

On the other hand, each on of us has his own opinion and have the whole right to study his favorite major or branch and to become what ever he likes to be.

In conclusion, Studying is so important to people'e life but what is more important is to choose what is better for you.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in their first class of the term
*Delta*

TOEFL essay sample: favorite subject in the school #2 (permalink) Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:42 pm   TOEFL essay sample: favorite subject in the school

Hi Delta,

What is your favorite subject in (the) school?

Some students prefer to study maths (than) TO studying history , while others think that it's much easier to study history and to memorize things than solving a mathematicAL theory.

For me, I prefer to study biology a lot and to learn more about natural things and to study animals and plants rather than anything ealse/ELSE for many reasons such as:

And after all I hope that I'll become a vet or a botanize/BOTANIST because I like this major/SUBJECT a lot and I think that I'll be good in/AT it.

On the other hand, each on of us has his own opinion and have/HAS the whole/COMPLETE right to study his favorite major/SUBJECT or branch OF KNOWLEDGE and to become whatever he likes to be.

In conclusion, studying is so/VERY important to people'S life/LIVES but what is more important is to choose what is better/BEST for you.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHow many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
I need help #3 (permalink) Tue May 15, 2012 17:08 pm   I need help

My favorite and least favorite school subject
In school a student has to study many subjects such as English, Mathematics, Science and Geography. Not everyone likes the subjects he or she studies in school. Students have their favorite subjects and they tend to pay special attention to them in class.
My favorite subject in school is History. History is my favorite subject because to me learning about the history of the world and learning why wars were started and the sorts of mistakes humans have made in the past to me it is all so very interesting. Plus we need history because we look at history to see what sort of mistakes we have made in the past, learn from these mistakes, and try to not make the same mistakes in the future. Also , I like study biograhy, art, music,physical education and so on..
However, I don't really like language like English and Russian because for me is very difficult and have to sacrifice a lot of time to that. But I know that learing Englih language is important because it is an international language.
I think what next year i will like more lessons because they will be nows like photography, what i think is my favourite lesson of all because is very important to me.
Intill

Could you correct this essay and rate it? thank you very muchintegrated essay, could you check and rate it? Thank you so muchWould you help me proofreading this draft?My 3rd essay, please evaluate when you get a chance :) Thank You!Pls help me grade this. Thank for your helpPoor people have more difficult lives than rich people.independent essay please advice me and grade itPlease rate my IELTS essay for Task 2. Thank you.Could you please correct my essay?Thank youGovernments should protect the wildlife and environment for the next generationsCould you help me re-wording this sentence?Would you please correct my errors with this writing for TOEFLŪ?Please evaluate my second essay, thank you very much!