eminent person; celestial body; light source
erratum
baton
luminary
coterie

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Characteristics of the best teacher

TOEFLŪ Essay: complain about product/service | TOEFLŪ Essay: Easier to prepare food...
TOEFL essay sample: Characteristics of the best teacher #1 (permalink) Tue Oct 24, 2006 14:15 pm   TOEFL essay sample: Characteristics of the best teacher

TOEFL essay sample

Essay Topic:
What are the characteristics of the best teacher? Use reasons and examples to support your response.

Teacher is the most important person for every body on earth. A person is every lucky if he or she finds a good teacher. Teacher is an important key to success. Teacher is an easy way to find God. In my view a teacher has different characteristics. These are as follows; teachers should be faithful and dedicated to their job. The most important characteristic of a teacher is, a teacher should have patience.

If a teacher is faithful to the job than she never cheat and will be impartial. Students will respect such a teacher. If teacher do partiality in class, students will not respect them. Whatever, the teacher knows, she should tell it in the class. Teachers should not do tuitions for money, but do it for the sake of helping the students.

A teacher should be dedicated for her job. Teacher should always reach college or school in time. Only when the college gets over, they should come back. A dedicated teacher should always take her all classes and reach the class on time. If a teacher is dedicated towards her work, than she will teach with heart.

The most important characteristic of a teacher is patience. Teachers should never lose their patience in class when students ask question repeatedly. Teacher should explain each and every aspect of the topic in the easiest way. Before going into the class a good teacher will always prepare the lecture thoroughly. Then teacher can clear all confusion of the students and feel confident in the class.

During lecture, sometimes students get bored in class and they all want a change. For a change the teacher should create cheerful environment in the class. Meanwhile, the teacher should discuss about something new which is going in our world or some interesting article also for the sake of knowledge. If teachers have all these characteristics then they become ideal teacher for the students. All students will do respect. In my country (INDIA), all students celebrate the teacher’s day on 5th September. That day is the birthday of Dr. Radha Krishnan. He was an ideal teacher. Therefore, still today all students celebrate the birthday of Dr. Radha Krishnan.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and an employee in the student services center
Missiontoefl

TOEFL essay sample: Characteristics of the best teacher #2 (permalink) Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:25 am   TOEFL essay sample: Characteristics of the best teacher

THE/A Teacher is the most important person for every body on earth. A person is every/VERY lucky if he or she finds a good teacher. A Teacher is an important key to success.A Teacher is an easy way to find God. In my view a teacher has different characteristics. These are as follows; teachers should be faithful and dedicated to their job. The most important characteristic of a teacher is, a teacher should have patience.

If a teacher is faithful to the job thEn she never cheatS and will be impartial. Students will respect such a teacher. If teacherS do partiality in class/WORK HALFHEARTEDLY IN CLASS, students will not respect them. Whatever, the teacher knows, she should tell it in/TO the class. Teachers should not do/TAKE tuition(s) for money, but do it for the sake of helping the students.

A teacher should be dedicated fo/TOr her job. A Teacher should always reach college or school in/ON time. Only when the college gets over???, they should/SHOULD THEY come back. A dedicated teacher should always take all HER classes and reach the class on time. If a teacher is dedicated towards her work, thEn she will teach with HER heart.

The most important characteristic of a teacher is patience. Teachers should never lose their patience in class when students ask questionS repeatedly. A Teacher should explain each and every aspect of the topic in the easiest way. Before going into the class a good teacher will always prepare the lecture thoroughly. Then teacher can clear UP all THE confusion of the students and feel confident in the class.

During A lecture, sometimes students get bored in class and they all want a change. For a change the teacher should create A cheerful environment in the class. Meanwhile, the teacher should discuss about something new which is going ON in our world or some interesting article also for the sake of knowledge. If teachers have all these characteristics then they become ideal teacherS for the students. All students will do respect. In my country (INDIA), all students celebrate (the) teacher’s day on 5th September. That day is the birthday of Dr. Radha Krishnan. He was an ideal teacher. Therefore, still today all students celebrate the birthday of Dr. Radha Krishnan.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
TOEFLŪ Essay: Without capital punishment our lives are lessTOEFLŪ essay sample: Leaning about the past has no value?Question about TOEFLŪ essay structureTOEFLŪ essay samples: What is your favorite TV show?TOEFLŪ Essay: Marry someone similar or different?TOEFLŪ essay samples: Welcoming innovationTOEFLŪ essay sample: Self employed vs employedTOEFLŪ essay sample: Love is the sweetest thing in life...TOEFLŪ Essay: Should criminals be punished with lengthy...TOEFLŪ sample essay: automobiles, bicycles, airplanesTOEFLŪ essay: If you could change one important thing aboutTOEFLŪ essay: To change is to risk something...TOEFLŪ Essay Sample: Some people prefer to take a position...