Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

rear; end; seat
title
behind
examination
registering
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Meaning of "all kinds of"

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Expression: I didn't hear what you said | Confusion over VERSUS confusion between
listening exercisestell a friend
Meaning of "all kinds of" #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:48 am   Meaning of "all kinds of"

English Error, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #2 "Be careful", question 8

The good thing about computers is that you can find all kind of information about everything.

(a) about
(b) that
(c) all kind of

English Error, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #2 "Be careful", answer 8

The good thing about computers is that you can find all kinds of information about everything.

Correct entry: all kinds of
The error was: (c) all kind of

meaning of "all kinds of"

Don't understand!
Kelly
Kelly Mandraic

All kinds of #2 (permalink) Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:10 am   All kinds of

All kinds of means 'all types of', 'all sorts of' or 'all varieties of': there are all kinds of reasons why I don't like it.
Conchita
Language Coach

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Expression: I didn't hear what you said | Confusion over VERSUS confusion between
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Meaning of 'trespasser'Transitive vs. intransivite verbsExpression: she wouldn't wear itMeaning of thrashDifference between chew and swallowUse the expression 'change my mind'Difference between simple and veryTook no notice of him vs. looked carefully at himGrammatical role of 'whatever the circumstances'Meaning of 'job-seeking process'Expression: 'be on for something'Badly behaved (adjective)What does devil mean in this context?