affected or silly smile; smirk
antithesis
fealty
emissary
simper

TOEFLŪ essay sample: What qualities of a friend do you look

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Effects of the internet | TOEFLŪ essay: Movies that entretain or that make us think
TOEFL essay sample: What qualities of a friend do you look #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:48 am   TOEFL essay sample: What qualities of a friend do you look

TOEFL essay sample

TOEFL essay Topic
What qualities of a friend do you look for

Friendship of each personality with other people is one of social relationships, which are very complex and variable. Everyone love to have good friends and has his or her own opinion about the quality of such a good friends. In my opinion, I prefer to have friends, who also have great willingness in having friends. Other good qualities of friends will be discovered afterward.

In is easy to understand that most people want to have friends, who are similar with them. A school friend shares with you most of time in studying, in playing and such a friendship in many cases continues throughout your life. In the office, people works in teams and in order to get good outcomes, they should have good cooperation and understand each other. Especially, people prefer spend their free time with close and pleasant friends, with whom they can share their feeling.

These qualities of a good friend can be obtained, but usually not in the first time you meet your partner. In many cases, times and some experiences is needed to be the basis of a friendship. For instance, after overcoming a trouble together is a good chance for people to make friend. You also can have a friend after the exchanging confidence with another person in order to help him or her in studying or in jobs. It seems that if you have the willingness to give before you want to receive, you will have good friends, who are also ready to help you.

Having good friend is a big pleasure. From my personal experience, the most difficult step is the beginning. There are many good people around us, but we can not know them from the very first glance, and it is more difficult to break down the "wall" between us in order to establish a new relation, the first basis of a friendship. The willingness having friends or the enthusiastic attitude in cooperating can help us in this beginning period. The only thing I want to have is their readiness in having friend.

So and so, we will have chances to meet friends if we have the willingness in having friends and they have, too. The cooperation will help us to know other good qualities of each other. It is the key of having friends with good qualities.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a departmental secretary
Gianglt

TOEFL essay sample: What qualities of a friend do you look #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 02, 2006 19:58 pm   TOEFL essay sample: What qualities of a friend do you look

Friendship of each personality with other people is one of THE social relationships, which are very complex and variable. Everyone loveS to have good friends and has his or her own opinion about the quality of such good friends. In my opinion, I prefer to have friends, who also have great willingness in having friends. Other good qualities of friends will be discovered afterwardS.

In is easy to understand that most people want to have friends, who are similar with/TO them. A school friend shares with you most of THE time in studying, in playing and such a friendship in many cases continues throughout your life. In the office, people work in teams and in order to get good outcomes, they should have good cooperation and understand each other. Especially, people prefer TO spend their free time with close and pleasant friends, with whom they can share their feelingS.

These qualities of a good friend can be obtained, but usually not in the first time you meet your partner. In many cases, times and some experiences is/ARE needed to be the basis of a friendship. For instance, after overcoming a trouble together is a good chance for people to make friendS. You also can have a friend after exchanging confidence with another person in order to help him or her in studying or in jobs. It seems that if you have the willingness to give before you want to receive, you will have good friends, who are also ready to help you.

Having good friendS is a big pleasure. From my personal experience, the most difficult step is the beginning. There are many good people around us, but we cannot know them from the very first glance, and it is more difficult to break down the "wall" between us in order to establish a new relationSHIP, the first basis of a friendship. The willingness IN having friends or the enthusiastic attitude in cooperating can help us in this beginning/INITIAL period. The only thing I want to have is their readiness in/TO HAVE having friendS.

So and so/EVENTUALLY, we will have chances to meet friends if we have the willingness in having/ARE WILLING TO HAVE friends and they have, too. Cooperation will help us to know THE other good qualities of each other. It is the key of/TO having friends with good qualities.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
TOEFLŪ essay: ban smoking from public placesTOEFLŪ essay: How to maintain a friendship on the InternetTOEFLŪ essay sample: meeting a person from historyTOEFLŪ essay: People attend college or university for...TOEFLŪ essay samples: Chance or WorkTOEFLŪ Essay: your approach to problem-solvingSpeaking task "reporting a problem+solutions"TOEFLŪ Essay: Without capital punishment our lives are lessTOEFLŪ essay: How can you keep your health in a good...TOEFLŪ essay sample: Leaning about the past has no value?Question about TOEFLŪ essay structureTOEFLŪ essay samples: What is your favorite TV show?TOEFLŪ essay sample: knowledge from books or experience