type of aircraft; two-dimensional surface; rank; level
crowd
relief
plane
communication

Usage of today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow

Meaning: make heads nor tails of this? | Be wise: Early to bed and early to rise, makes you healthy, wealthy and wise.
Usage of today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:58 am   Usage of today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow

Hi!

Is there any certain expression for the day after tomorrow?

Thanks for an answer in advance

Michael
_________________
"Ho ho!" said the clown
Foah

Location: next to Dortmund , Europe

The day after tomorrow #2 (permalink) Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:14 pm   The day after tomorrow

Tomorrow's tomorrow, maybe? :)

Yesterday's tomorrow is simply today, and the day before yesterday's tomorrow is yesterday's today. Tomorrow's tomorrow is today's day after tomorrow, and today's tomorrow is tomorrow's today. Yesterday's day after tomorrow, tomorrow's day before tomorrow, and today's day before the day after tomorrow are all today's tomorrow, but tomorrow's day before yesterday is yesterday's today. Tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow is the day after tomorrow's day after tomorrow, and the day before yesterday's tomorrow is both yesterday and tomorrow's day before yesterday.
TheFreeDictionary

Or how about 'on the morrow of tomorrow'?

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
"day after tomorrow / week after this" #3 (permalink) Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:21 am   "day after tomorrow / week after this"

today is 14th july;
if 16th July is "day after tomorrow"
then
25th july
will be
"week after this."
please confirm if this is right & kindly do the needful - thanks in advance & appreicate your timely response.
Anjee21

look vs sightshopping or for shoppingBeing happy means to have/having a lot of friends?'metaphor' vs 'parable'Adjectives in verbs (She is older than me.)have or had (Have you seen anyone who was having a scabies?)Adding 'self'"Does he" vs. "Does she"Differences between maybe, perhaps and possiblesomething "shook a screw loose"Use of 'was' versus 'has been' (The lion has been let out of his cage)meaning of reproach'implications' vs 'errors'