Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

characteristic; function; capability (of a product, machine, device, software etc.)
feature
insert
line
influence
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
I'm from Chandigarh Punjab | A new member crossing by...
listening exercisestell a friend
I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #91 (permalink) Thu Nov 16, 2006 23:09 pm   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

Hi Amy, it seems Tom is a very sophisticated person who is interested in a lot things and has an excellent command of the English language. The perfect fit for our forum, what d'you think? :)

TOEIC listening, photographs: A container yard
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #92 (permalink) Thu Nov 16, 2006 23:12 pm   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

Rather than get addicted to Unisom, I've had luck with switching to Fox Soccer Channel and watching soccer matches... I usually fall asleep rather quickly.

hehe j/k

Yes, Torsten Frings. (Good catch, Amy. If you continue by telling me that you don't enjoy watching figure skating, you'll be batting 1.000 in the sports fan category... in my book.)

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #93 (permalink) Thu Nov 16, 2006 23:22 pm   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

Let me ponder this for a while, it's almost midnight in this part of the world. I only can say that if you are a fan of Mr. Frings you should congratulate him next Thursday as he'll celebrate his 30th birthday...

TOEIC listening, photographs: Bumper to bumper
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #94 (permalink) Thu Nov 16, 2006 23:55 pm   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

...at which point he and I will be the same age... in number of years, if not to the exact day.

And quit lying to Amy about me!

;)

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #95 (permalink) Thu Nov 16, 2006 23:57 pm   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

As for German soccer, I think that the future is bright -- Germany should be among the favorites to win WC 2010.

I hate to have to tell you this, but outside of cheering for our sucky team (USA), I like Italy (old friends of my family live in Modena).

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #96 (permalink) Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:42 am   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

prezbucky
Do you support Italy,only because old friends of your family live in Modena ? :D
I think Germany can't be among the favorites to win WC 2010,cause I don't see great players like Ronaldinho,Messi,Kaka,Shevchenko,Nesta in This Team and the level in Bundesliga is not as high as in Seria A,Premierliague and Spanish premiera, the best players ussually play in these championships

by the way I support Brazil ,magicians of football :) after Georgian team of coure,but I have to confess the latter really ........ :(

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #97 (permalink) Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:48 am   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

prezbucky wrote:
Che

Given the name of your country, I figured I could get you into college football (American football) by showing you a team you could cheer for:

http://www.georgiadogs.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8800&KEY=&SPID=3571&SPSID=40673

hehe

The Georgia Bulldogs (University of Georgia)

thanks pre ;)

They should be proud of their name :)

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #98 (permalink) Fri Nov 17, 2006 14:59 pm   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

Che

I was in our friends' living room in Modena for the Euro 2000 final between Italy and France. Italy had the game won and then France got lucky twice in the last five minutes of the game. We were demoralized.

Since then, I've been a fan of the Azzurri. I stopped in the Nashville airport, after my flight home had arrived, to watch the World Cup final because I didn't want to miss any of it. Having to drive 30 minutes to get home, I would have missed some of it... so I stayed at the airport.

THAT, my friend, is dedication!

FORZA AZZURRI!

(and... go USA, even though we suck at soccer)

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #99 (permalink) Fri Nov 17, 2006 15:26 pm   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

as for the German team in 2010, i think they'll be good. Maybe not the best team there, but definitely top-five.

It will be Ballack's (and Klose's) last shot to do something big, and all the good youngsters will have a few more years' experience -- Schweinsteiger, Frings, Mertesacker, Odonkor, Podolski, Metzelder.

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #100 (permalink) Fri Nov 17, 2006 20:15 pm   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

hi Prez
I beleive German will be good,but not good enough to win the World Cup ;)

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #101 (permalink) Fri Nov 17, 2006 20:26 pm   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

...let's hope not (no offense, Torsten or Amy!).

It's England's turn to roar, maybe.

Or will Spain finally do something in the knock-out stage, other than lose?

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #102 (permalink) Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:55 am   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

hi prez
I have 2 question
Do you really care about England ,Germany,Italy or any other country 's football teams or players ?(except where you from?)and what do you think, would they care about you?

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #103 (permalink) Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:10 am   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

medeya2012 wrote:
HI Konstantin!

Actually, my nick is taken from Greek legend :) and Medeya was a daughter of Caucasis king,she had also magical

That was a Georgian king ;)
So Medeya you have a Georgian name :)

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #104 (permalink) Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:37 pm   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

Hi Che, qamarcoba ( It means hello in Georgian I guess) :) WOW, I didn't know he was a Georgian king, thanks for information :wink: hmm actually, my great grandmother was a real Georgian, her name was Anjelika :D So, I have Georgian relatives, but I have never seen them.
Medeya2012
I'm here quite often ;-)

I am Konstantin. From Russia with love #105 (permalink) Sun Nov 19, 2006 21:34 pm   I am Konstantin. From Russia with love

medeya2012 wrote:
Hi Che, qamarcoba ( It means hello in Georgian I guess) :) WOW, I didn't know he was a Georgian king, thanks for information :wink: hmm actually, my great grandmother was a real Georgian, her name was Anjelika :D So, I have Georgian relatives, but I have never seen them.

yes your right ,it means hello :D and that was a Georgian king..
anjelika is not Georgian name,may be it was,when your great grandmother lived in Georgia,but now it's a bit unussual name here....
how old are you Medea?

I'm from Chandigarh Punjab | A new member crossing by...
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8
Latest topics on English Forums
Hi everybody! I am Mejcej from SlovakiaI'm Edwin, from China!Hi everyone, I'm LenaHappy new year from SpainNewbie here... Cornelius from PhilippinesHi from Mongolia, my name is AltaaAlright m8s. I am StewartHi! I am Mirka from SlovakiaHi, I am Irsath from Saudi ArabiaNewbie from Vietnam! My English name is Cindy ^_^Greetings from Germany and a questionNew to ESL forum - Evelynn from QuebecAereal, at your service