a theological school for training ministers or priests or rabbis
rampart
seminary
bluejacket
natation

Question about Grebible and practice tests

GRE Practice tests Increase your GRE test score with
plus 3.750 GRE word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GRE® Test
Feedback for argument essay | Hi...Can anyone grade my Issue Essay?
Question about Grebible and practice tests #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 16, 2006 19:13 pm   Question about Grebible and practice tests

Hi!

I am planning to take the GRE in December - beginning of October and I've taken a few practice tests, but the results are so different from one test to the other, that I am not sure what score to expect in the actual test. Maybe someone can give me an indication... Thanks!

I have just done my first 2 tests from Grebible and got 1600 on the first one, which was very surprising as I am only at letter C from Barron's word list (although I've gone through the vocabulary in Kaplan and Princeton Review). On the second test, that I took immediately after the first one, I got 760 for Verbal and 690 for Quantitative (some questions were repeated from the first test, while others contained unknown words...).
About two weeks ago I got 550 for Verbal and 710 for Quantitative in a Princeton Review dvd test.
So these tests don't seem very reliable at first glance, do they?
And one more thing: I understand by looking at Grebible scores, that one can get 800 even by not answering correcty to all questions; is it true?

Alexandra
Alexandra

Question about Grebible and practice tests #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 16, 2006 19:15 pm   Question about Grebible and practice tests

I meant December - beginning of January, of course :)
Alexandra

GRE Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 750 free GRE Vocabulary TestsGRE Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GRE scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGRE Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GRE vocabulary words you need to pass the GRE with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
Question about Grebible and practice tests #3 (permalink) Sun Nov 19, 2006 21:57 pm   Question about Grebible and practice tests

gre bible is old...so tests r not very accurate anymore. do computer tests 2 no your score. powerprep & princeton r the ones that r gud 4 telling your right score.
Panet735

Question about Grebible and practice tests #4 (permalink) Sun Nov 19, 2006 22:23 pm   Question about Grebible and practice tests

Hi Panet735, how important do you think are correct spelling, punctuation and capitalization?

TOEIC listening, photographs: A mechanic

Question about Grebible and practice tests #5 (permalink) Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:57 am   Question about Grebible and practice tests

how important do u think it is 2 b nice?????

and it's not "puncuation" but "punctuation". Don't b rude if u r not using perfect grammar urself.
Panet735

Question about Grebible and practice tests #6 (permalink) Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:31 am   Question about Grebible and practice tests

Hi Panet735, I agree with you, being polite is the way to go. Now that we have established this, could we please return to the spelling issue? A lot of our forum users are confused when others use words that don't exist. Please read this:

What is the language of chatrooms and SMS?
http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic12207.html

TOEIC listening, photographs: Loading a barge

Question about Grebible and practice tests #7 (permalink) Fri Oct 22, 2010 19:07 pm   Question about Grebible and practice tests

there is link for gre bilble http://www.fileserve.com/file/rNHZ9JX

many more is available on blog
gre books free downlods

http://grebag.blogspot.com/
Joyrocks

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GRE® Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GRE Test Forums
ARG:39The following appeared in a memorandum from the president of Humana Collegeplease critique my argument essaysome contoversial analogies and antonymiesGood Coaching centers for GRE® in chennaiWant to Work, Study and Settle in USA? Then this is for youHelp .. with the Analogy Relation...Please Grade my Argument Essay...Is MajorTests Word list good enough?GRE® issue topic: In the age of television, reading books is not as important asGRE®, GMAT®, IELTS, TOEFL® Exam preparationGRE® heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseGre® Tests_GRE® verbal problem