Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

equal weight or power acting in opposition
rubber
counterbalance
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Talk about "Terry Fox"

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
English: What do you think of this? | Eyes's language
listening exercisestell a friend
Talk about "Terry Fox" #1 (permalink) Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:10 am   Talk about "Terry Fox"

Yesterday, I heard new around Terry fox run in the radio which it will happen in Damascus this month

And these some news about it
They talk on Terry Fox
Terry Fox was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and raised in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, a community near Vancouver on Canada's west coast. An active teenager involved in many sports, Terry was only 18 years old when he was diagnosed with osteogenic sarcoma (bone cancer) and forced to have his right leg amputated 15 centimetres (six inches) above the knee in 1977.
After 18 months and running over 5,000 kilometres (3,107 miles) to prepare, Terry started his run in St.
To date, more than $400 million has been raised worldwide for cancer research in Terry's name through the annual Terry Fox Run, held across Canada and around the world.

I'll share in this run because I think it very good to help for cure of cancer .

Thanks Terry

Mba

All is not lost #2 (permalink) Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:23 pm   All is not lost

Thanks, Mba. :)

This is the kind of news that helps us go through life -- at least it almost makes up for the awful side of it.
Conchita
Language Coach

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
English: What do you think of this? | Eyes's language
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Competition in history and geography of the UKJulia Butross song "My lovers"Advising and negotiation banksEmbarrassing or what?El Nino & La NinoWhich day is Thanksgiving day in this year?Words: epistemology and serendipityDo you like smilies?Translation of a sample contractLetter to a ProfessorBlah blah blahHow can I improve my German?Those unruly prepositions…