Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

festive; gay; friendly; sociable; merry
protuberant
redolent
convivial
bumptious
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

The best TOEFLŪ books

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection
Volunteering is very important in our community. Do you agree or disagree? | TOEFLŪ essay: Do you think there is much violence on TV?
listening exercisestell a friend
The best TOEFL books #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 29, 2006 21:17 pm   The best TOEFL books

Which is the best book/author of TOEFL to study?

Thank you.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor discuss World War II?
Lotus

Best TOEFL book #2 (permalink) Wed Nov 29, 2006 21:53 pm   Best TOEFL book

Hi Lotus, you have asked a rather difficult question because you probably will have to use different resources to prepare for the TOEFL. The best TOEFL book is the one that contains information you are really interested in. If you try to study just for the TOEFL, it will be very hard for you to improve your English.

TOEIC listening, photographs: A lady pointing
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Best TOEFL book #3 (permalink) Thu Nov 30, 2006 21:45 pm   Best TOEFL book

I want to improve my speaking skill. What should i do to improve english speaking?

Thank you
Lotus

Best TOEFL book #4 (permalink) Thu Nov 30, 2006 21:50 pm   Best TOEFL book

Hi Lotus, please read through this thread and then come back to discuss it with me: How to improve my English?
http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic10072.html

Regards,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: A helicopter
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

tofel books #5 (permalink) Fri Aug 14, 2009 18:02 pm   tofel books

Please

Give me TOFEL books for 2009

Volunteering is very important in our community. Do you agree or disagree? | TOEFLŪ essay: Do you think there is much violence on TV?
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
TOEFLŪ Grade encourage students to learn? Agree or disagree?Some people like to do only what they already do well.School Violence essayParagraph: One of the places in Chiangrai, which is the most beautiful as if...Some colleges and university require students to live on campus all 4 years.It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your...The basic TOEFLŪ word its very difficult to understand...People act differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree?It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big cityTOEFLŪ essay: Many student attend to study outside there country. Why?A complete list of TOEFLŪ topics for the independent Writing and Speaking tasks?Parents are the best teachersTOEFLŪ essay: Best age to get married