acting as a replacement
frequent
outstanding
substitute
sensible

Meaning of 'I love you deeply'

Autumn begins since March vs. Autumn begins in March | Meaning of expression: 'to learn by heart'
Meaning of 'I love you deeply' #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:00 am   Meaning of 'I love you deeply'

English Idioms and Expressions, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #11 "Expressing Emotions", question 7

I love you from the bottom of my heart.

(a) deeply
(b) truly
(c) madly
(d) abundantly

ESL/EFL Test #11 "Expressing Emotions", answer 7

I love you deeply.

Correct answer: (a) deeply
_________________________

is deeply a correct answer

tanh
tanh

Meaning of 'I love you deeply' #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:31 am   Meaning of 'I love you deeply'

Hi Tahn

Yes, 'deeply' is the correct answer.

_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Meaning of 'I love you deeply' #3 (permalink) Thu Nov 30, 2006 19:20 pm   Meaning of 'I love you deeply'

...although the pop duo Savage Garden would beg to differ, were we to ask them. They'd surely vote for a, b and c. hehe
_________________
Billie Jean is not my lover. Hee.
Prezbucky

Location: Nashville, TN (USA)

Meaning of 'I love you deeply' #4 (permalink) Thu Nov 30, 2006 19:23 pm   Meaning of 'I love you deeply'

Well Tom, those guys love truly, madly, deeply so the word order should be changed slightly... (b, c, a)

TOEIC listening, photographs: Chefs in a kitchen

Meaning of 'I love you deeply' #5 (permalink) Fri Dec 01, 2006 0:53 am   Meaning of 'I love you deeply'

yep

memories, memories

Y'all (you all -- Southern redundant slang) might laugh, but once upon a time my college girlfriend and I performed (I played guitar, she played piano, and we both sang) that song, among other great covers (lol), at the Union (giant building with a giant terrace looking out onto a local lake, where students get together to drink beer/eat burgers).

Nostalgia rocks.
_________________
Billie Jean is not my lover. Hee.
Prezbucky

Location: Nashville, TN (USA)

There should be vs. there'sWhat is meaning of 'hold up' and 'hold off'?Going back VERSUS going overUse 'forgotten' + 'at home''got to know' versus 'learned to know'Meaning of pubVerb "delay" cannot be followed by a 'to infinitive'Run off with VERSUS run throughBreak up a marriage VERSUS break off a marriageIs there any story or conversation for those questions?Meaning of "sort of a knee jerk"Expression: below stairsIs it right "The FRS lends ..., and known as the ... crises"?