accidentally; by chance
between
overtime
close
randomly

The best way to improve my English

4000 Positions all over China www.networkesl.com - Full Support | Is the Internet facilitating 'bad English'?
The best way to improve my English #1 (permalink) Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:19 am   The best way to improve my English

E-mail from a reader

Dear Sirs:

I am very grateful for your response. I know this kind of newsletters (French or English?) will make me have the best way to improve my English.

I can say, that is very important to me if I can find good information to learn about what have had the most influence in English. You know, this is a new language for me. I think that all the languages on the world have a
great relationship between each other.

As we know, the human history is a large compilation of different actions and reactions from the several cultures. Many of these cultures are very strange to the one we know. Actually, the world is living a special moment.
Violence, poverty, a fault of good goverment policies, and a lot of unequal treatments are affecting our life, all around the world. But; and it is a great but; the human race never lost his faith. So then, there are many people who are doing a lot of work to get a different kind of life for the
most of people.

By the other hand, I have to tell that you are doing a good job. You are helping the people who needs to improve English and you are doing it, too much well.

I am an English learner; therefore, please be so kind and excuse my possible mistakes. If it is possible, please show me what kind of mistakes I made writting this letter.

Thanks again.

Sincerely.

Robert
English-test.net

Location: Internet

The best way to improve my English #2 (permalink) Fri Apr 18, 2008 14:49 pm   The best way to improve my English

DEAR SIR,
I have been searching a site to improve my English and now i feel so good and free as i have subscribe here...I thank you for all the efforts that you and your group of people are taking to educate the world about proper English.
THANKING YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
CATHERIN.
Catherin

Location: Maharashtra, India

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Advantage and disadvantageHow to make a great lesson plan for pre-schoolers?Career: teach foriegn languagesBeg for Advertising Emails for My Graduation Paper! HELP!What do you make of online advertising?How to partner with cell phone operators in the US?New rulesMickey SpillaneAccommodation in the UK or Ireland?Excellent teaching jobs offered in ChinaSense of humourHuman CloningRegularising the irregular