perfect or highly accomplished; excellent; skilled; complete
precipitous
succulent
consummate
credulous

TOEFLŽ essay: Popular events like the football world cup and other international

ESL Forum | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŽ Test and essay samples collection
TOEFLŽ essay sample: A company has announced that it wishes to build a large... | TOEFLŽ essay sample: Not everything that is learned is contained in books
TOEFL essay: Popular events like the football world cup and other international #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:08 am   TOEFL essay: Popular events like the football world cup and other international

"POPULAR EVENTS LIKE THE FOOTBALL WORLD CUP AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL SPORTING OCCASIONS ARE ESSENTIAL IN EASING INTERNATIONAL TENSIONS AND RELEASING PATRIOTIC EMOTIONS IN A SAFE WAY"

- Nowadays we are constantly under the menace of the explosion of a new World War, international tensions are at their acme everywhere and no one knows where and when the next battle will be fought. In such a scenario, having the possibility to ease these tensions is vital for a less worrying future. Such possibility is often provided by sporting occasions, among which the football World Cup, played every four years, is one of the most popular.-

THIS IS THE FIRST PARAGRAPH, I hope you (whoever it will be to see it first) like it

thanks in advance for the correction

TOEFL listening lectures: Which designer did not work at the Bauhaus?
Dadimo

ESSAY #2 (permalink) Sat Jan 27, 2007 20:38 pm   ESSAY

Nowadays we are constantly under the menace of the explosion of a new World War, international tensions are at their acme everywhere and no one knows where and when the next battle will be fought. In such a scenario, having the possibility to ease these tensions is vital for a less worrying future. Such possibility is often provided by sporting occasions, among which the football World Cup, played every four years, is one of the most popular.-

This is lifted from the Internet. What is the point of asking for something you haven't written to be corrected?

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemSign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
ESL Forum | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŽ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
TOEFLŽ essay samples: What are the characteristics of a good leader?Are you able to use a spell checker? As a TOEFLŽ candidate you should be!TOEFLŽ essay sample: Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to...TOEFLŽ essay samples: If you could travel back to some time and place in...TOEFLŽ essay: If you could change one important thing about your hometown...old TOEFLŽ score will be reflected along with the new TOEFLŽ scoresTOEFLŽ essay: Some businesses observe that people who just finished college...Why TOEFLŽ after GREŽ?Do we have to give TOEFLŽ test after giving IELTS for US universities?TOEFLŽ essay sample: The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guideToeflŽ Test dates 2007TOEFLŽ essay: Parents are the best teachersTOEFLŽ sample essay: Why people go to college and university