to assign; to credit with; to ascribe to
blight
feign
procrastinate
attribute

TOEFLŪ essay: Popular events like the football world cup and other international

TOEFLŪ essay sample: A company has announced that it wishes to build a large... | TOEFLŪ essay sample: Not everything that is learned is contained in books
TOEFL essay: Popular events like the football world cup and other international #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:08 am   TOEFL essay: Popular events like the football world cup and other international

"POPULAR EVENTS LIKE THE FOOTBALL WORLD CUP AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL SPORTING OCCASIONS ARE ESSENTIAL IN EASING INTERNATIONAL TENSIONS AND RELEASING PATRIOTIC EMOTIONS IN A SAFE WAY"

- Nowadays we are constantly under the menace of the explosion of a new World War, international tensions are at their acme everywhere and no one knows where and when the next battle will be fought. In such a scenario, having the possibility to ease these tensions is vital for a less worrying future. Such possibility is often provided by sporting occasions, among which the football World Cup, played every four years, is one of the most popular.-

THIS IS THE FIRST PARAGRAPH, I hope you (whoever it will be to see it first) like it

thanks in advance for the correction

TOEFL listening lectures: Which designer did not work at the Bauhaus?
Dadimo

ESSAY #2 (permalink) Sat Jan 27, 2007 20:38 pm   ESSAY

Nowadays we are constantly under the menace of the explosion of a new World War, international tensions are at their acme everywhere and no one knows where and when the next battle will be fought. In such a scenario, having the possibility to ease these tensions is vital for a less worrying future. Such possibility is often provided by sporting occasions, among which the football World Cup, played every four years, is one of the most popular.-

This is lifted from the Internet. What is the point of asking for something you haven't written to be corrected?

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
TOEFLŪ essay samples: What are the characteristics of a good leader?Are you able to use a spell checker? As a TOEFLŪ candidate you should be!TOEFLŪ essay sample: Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to...TOEFLŪ essay samples: If you could travel back to some time and place in...TOEFLŪ essay: If you could change one important thing about your hometown...old TOEFLŪ score will be reflected along with the new TOEFLŪ scoresTOEFLŪ essay: Some businesses observe that people who just finished college...Why TOEFLŪ after GREŪ?Do we have to give TOEFLŪ test after giving IELTS for US universities?TOEFLŪ essay sample: The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guideToeflŪ Test dates 2007TOEFLŪ essay: Parents are the best teachersTOEFLŪ sample essay: Why people go to college and university