to the smallest extent possible
ultimately
cheap
rapidly
least

I want to learn English quickly and for free

How to put Youtube video? | The Significant Difference between Guys and Girls
I want to learn English quickly and for free #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:06 pm   I want to learn English quickly and for free

Test No. incompl/inter-89 "Adverbially Speaking", question 1

They had to drive ......... up the hill because the car was very old.

(a) easily
(b) intently
(c) slowly
(d) fairly

Test No. incompl/inter-89 "Adverbially Speaking", answer 1

They had to drive slowly up the hill because the car was very old.

Correct answer: (c) slowly
_________________________

I want to learn english quickly and free
pha_didi

Learn English quickly and for free #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:08 pm   Learn English quickly and for free

Hello and welcome to english-test.net!
You want to learn English quickly and for free, well you have come to the right place :) .

TOEIC short conversations: Asking why a check hasn't been processed

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
I want to learn English quickly and for free #3 (permalink) Thu Mar 17, 2005 18:45 pm   I want to learn English quickly and for free

And I'd like to know what's going on here:D
_________________
obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit
Mosteque

Location: Poland

Good English #4 (permalink) Wed Jun 01, 2005 20:06 pm   Good English

Hello I too want to learn English quickly. How can I do it? Can you tell me? I need to speak good English soon. Thank you very much.

I want to learn English quickly and for free #5 (permalink) Sun Jun 19, 2005 14:27 pm   I want to learn English quickly and for free

You can try to find people whose english is their native language and learn with them. In exchange, you help them learning your native language. This is called a Language Exchange. My website sharedtalk.com is a language exchange community. You can try it.

Valentin :)

Learn english #6 (permalink) Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:15 am   Learn english

give tips how to learn english easily
fiz74

Esay learning #7 (permalink) Tue Aug 09, 2005 16:25 pm   Esay learning

To learn English easily and for free(Not spending money on a teacher-People think it a waste) try buying and possessing comic books which you can read at your time. They have a lot of pictures, (which make the dictionary not needed and thus you can save money on that too) and so you can understand them in context and learn phrases idioms and structures. If you feel that you may have to spend a fortune on comics try to borrow them or go to a children's libreary. But for these there is no method to learn it for free. But there is another very good way. Go to London or New York, stay there , find a job and learn this language for free.

Xlingo #8 (permalink) Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:00 am   Xlingo

Are you learning a new language? Get connected with language exchange partners to improve your skills. xLingo is a growing online community where you can find a language exchange partner or simply a penpal.

I want to learn english quickly and for free #9 (permalink) Fri Sep 16, 2005 17:03 pm   I want to learn english quickly and for free

Go to London or New York, stay there , find a job and learn this language for free". "

it is a very good idea

but i can't go there cause i'm study in my country

and i can't stop learning in my native country

as for me ,i see that reading stories and watching movies could e better to

learn english

espe cially for me cause i don't speak english at home :cry:
Hero

I want to learn English quickly and for free #10 (permalink) Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:29 am   I want to learn English quickly and for free

Another great site: xLingo.com

Connect with native speakers

I want to learn English quickly and for free #11 (permalink) Fri Jul 30, 2010 23:15 pm   I want to learn English quickly and for free

It's amazing to see how many people want to 'learn English quickly'.

TOEIC listening, photographs: A truck on the highway

I want to learn English quickly and for free #12 (permalink) Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:53 am   I want to learn English quickly and for free

Hi everybody!

I do not think that "learning quickly and on free" are really relevant to the context. Nothing in this world can be done quickly. One has to put the bare necessary minimum time for acquiring a skill. Over expectations of acquiring a skill earlier than putting the minimum required time, may often culminate into disinterests regarding that skill. And then about having something "on free", is also an impractical view. You may not have to pay as tution fee directly for acquiring a skill, but you are to pay for lot of other things obviously necessary to strive for acquiring that skill. Moreover, you are to pay exchange values at least, like exchanging native language skills with various native language speakers.

I apologize, if I'm a bit harsh in expressing my above view.

Mujibur
_________________
I'm trying to be consistent in learning the English language skills.
Mujibur

Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

I want to learn English quickly and for free #13 (permalink) Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:58 am   I want to learn English quickly and for free

To learn English a drop of practice is better than an ocean of theories, advices,
and good resolution. Drop of practice doesn't mean that small practice, but
lot of practice is neccessary to learn english. We cann't learn the english
by reading books and stories, we should practice them by doing exercises
regarding grammer, comprehension, and conversation. When you talk with
others only you can judge yourself that how far we are improved in English.Initially
you will find it difficult to talk, in course of time we can realise our improvement
easily. We have to spend some more time to learn any language, especially
english.

When I joined in the english-test-net, I suffered a lot. When Torsten sir
sent lesson to me, I found very difficult, before completing previous lesson
exercises, he would send next lesson, that time I scolded him in my mind,
but now only I realised all, I really thankful to Torsten Sir, and Allan Sir,
who guided me to this level.

If we attend the Listening Exercises Part I, II, III IV, we can find our improvement.
Even we don't know grammer, we can learn through this course. In shortly
say, we should have interest, time, and endeavour to learn the language.

Thank you all

S.Shanthi
Shanthisethuraman

learning english #14 (permalink) Sun Nov 14, 2010 22:13 pm   learning english

im sure that you can improve the speed of learning English, but you should also remember that learning language is never ending story. If you are looking for good free podcasts i recommend you aj hoges mp3s - http://www.effortlessenglishpage.com/p/mp3-free-download.html some of them are not so easy, maybe they are jus for advanced students

good luck, nice forum:)
Iksem

I want to learn English quickly and for free #15 (permalink) Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:12 am   I want to learn English quickly and for free

Shanthisethuraman wrote:
lot of practice is neccessary to learn english. .....

Thank you all S.Shanthi

Hi S. Shanthi,
Very realistic and useful perception you have in learning English language skills. Iím sure youíre pursuing some set goals with deep attentions and regularity. Your confidence level is obviously quite high having necessary motivations within yourself to pursue the desired goals. Arenít you really happy with the rate of progress you see so far?

Reading, writing, seeing, listening and speaking are all important actions for learning. Obviously, writing and speaking are the most exertions of your total acquisitions of the gathered knowledge and skills. These are the latest tests of your intellectual abilities.

Wishing you all the best,

Mujibur
_________________
Mujibur

Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Germans rail against nuclear power on Chernobyl anniversaryEnglish Home TuitionSomeday I'll join the Procrastination club.- Just not today.HELP ME SOME INTERVIEWABLE SKILLS.Happy BirthdayFrohe Ostern - The Easter Bunny is GermanA Virtual ChoirNon-Native Speakers have Greater Potential to be Good Language Teachers.Secret memos expose link between oil firms and invasion of IraqGoogle video closing down April 29, 2011Are you jealous when Young Men marry Older Ladies?English teacherNo to English Queens Visit of Ireland