a person who makes things out of wood such as furniture
weapon
guide
client
carpenter

meaning of 'shared power'

'a problem as a challenge' vs. 'a problem it a challenge' | meaning of "stranded crew"
meaning of 'shared power' #1 (permalink) Thu Feb 01, 2007 19:01 pm   meaning of 'shared power'

ESL/EFL Test #252 "American Government Questions Test (1)", question 1

Ingrained within the first amendment, freedom of the ......... declares and maintains that people can put ideas down in writing and can communicate freely in the United States.

(a) speech
(b) press
(c) people
(d) country

ESL/EFL Test #252 "American Government Questions Test (1)", answer 1

Ingrained within the first amendment, freedom of the press declares and maintains that people can put ideas down in writing and can communicate freely in the United States.

Correct answer: (b) press
_________________________

a system of government in which power is divided between a central government and a state governments is called?

Diana Tiele
Diana Tiele

State and federal power #2 (permalink) Thu Feb 01, 2007 20:24 pm   State and federal power

If the state and the federal government have power, the term is called 'shared power.'
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
meaning of globalDiffrence between object and subject in this sentence?What is the difference between 'angry with' and 'angry to'?Can flowers feel good when they smell good?meaning of "individual federal taxes"Good answer for question "What are your plans?"What is the difference between 'I wish' and 'I'm wishing'?Can I return it, if I have the receipt?"As you probably know" vs. "As you certainly know"meaning of Friarsanother term for savings account?Question tag: is she?How long to you think it wil take upon?