exacting; choosy; ornate; nagging; annoying
principal
stipendiary
fussy
consecutive

When are you convicted for treason?

Idiom: to be along (to arrive) | meaning of Mortgage
When are you convicted for treason? #1 (permalink) Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:09 am   When are you convicted for treason?

ESL/EFL Test #255 "US Government Questions Test (4)", question 1

The government division that manages oil, natural gas and various other resources for the purpose of utilization and conservation is the department of ..........

(a) energy
(b) labor
(c) education

ESL/EFL Test #255 "US Government Questions Test (4)", answer 1

The government division that manages oil, natural gas and various other resources for the purpose of utilization and conservation is the department of energy.

Correct answer: (a) energy
_________________________

what must be necessary to convict someone of treason?

ElGatos
ElGatos

When are you convicted for treason? #2 (permalink) Tue Feb 27, 2007 23:20 pm   When are you convicted for treason?

.
Sorry, we are a language forum, not a legal forum.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
meaning of bulwarkmeaning of casketjump in the lake vs. jump in the fieldHow are compound words used?session vs. lecturetake part vs. take portionEnglish grammar: made vs. domeaning of honest personhotel looks out vs. hotel looks atWhat does 'come out with' mean? Is it a phrasal verb and an idiom?What does call in mean? It it a phrasal verb and an idiom?Is the sentence "I will go to airport." grammatically correct?What's the difference between 'convict' and 'convince'?