ill; nauseous; feeling the need to vomit; disgusted; fed up
profuse
sick
current
trial

Pieces of caram board

Check The Poem Pls | Use the words fail, succeed
Pieces of caram board #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:18 am   Pieces of caram board

Could you please see a caram board in the following link and tell me what we call its pieces? I know one of them is a queen and the other is a striker. What do we call the general pieces?

CARAM BOARD

Pieces of caram board #2 (permalink) Thu Mar 01, 2007 14:34 pm   Pieces of caram board

I read a little about carrom/caram and found out it's an indian game so I looked under Yahoo India. Apparently they call the pieces 'coins'.

Here's the link I found

http://www.gujral.net/gujral/The_game.htm
NinaZara

Location: Malaysia (Cat city)

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Pieces of caram board #3 (permalink) Thu Mar 01, 2007 14:36 pm   Pieces of caram board

Oh yes, I used to love this game but was bad at it and I remembered how my uncles grunted everytime I wanted to play. :lol:
NinaZara

Location: Malaysia (Cat city)

going and going toExpression: Byzantium used to be quite a hobby with me'To depersonalize man is the dominant drift of our times.'Quotation: 'God has been replaced, as he has all over the West...'Slang: smack-dabis it glance at or toThere's nothing to do. vs There's nothing to be doneSome more questions from 'The Jungle Book'Expression: 'How many missed calls does it take you...'Board games and small plastic pieces'Telephonic contact' vs 'Telephonic conversation'Some more questions from 'The Jungle Book'Expression: Go back 6 spaces