Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

tube; trachea; flute; toot
delivery
pipe
cook
lawyer
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

C.A.N.T.V (my friend torsten)

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
Hey, F1's fans come on! | How can make notes quickly and easily?
listening exercisestell a friend
C.A.N.T.V (my friend torsten) #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:10 am   C.A.N.T.V (my friend torsten)

it's the company I work for and this stands for:compa?ia anonima nacional telefonos de venezuela. " Anonima" is kind of co. in U.S.A.
We connect calls from and to all the world for our customers. We also help with directory assistance among all the foreign operators. We provide information as for: area codes, dialing assistance, country codes, time difference and so on.
We also provide for a very useful service called "call collect" which is used among certain countries according some agreements.
My job here, is to monitor and evaluate the quality in service
of our staff among others.

Expect more in coming installments. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rich7
I'm here quite often ;-)

How to measure service levels? #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:22 am   How to measure service levels?

Very interesting. So, how many people are there on your team and how do you monitor and assess their level of service? What are the criteria to measure your team's performance?

TOEIC short conversations: Discussing the benefits of being self-employed
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Hey, F1's fans come on! | How can make notes quickly and easily?
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Whatever happened to Kenya's wife?Are there any English teachers here?A request for mr. torstenHow to name a charity foundation?COLOURFUL WORDSI like basket very muchCar and bicyclePlease describe the features of your computer!Do you like shepherd dogMake friend with meHow to remember the Grammer knowledgeHarry Potter - I like it very much!How is Christmas in your country?food?drink?recreation?