unpredictable; irregular; unsettled
implacable
meticulous
provisional
erratic

TOEFLŪ essay samples: A person is planning to move to my city, what do you...

TOEFLŪ Essay: Change of the lifestyle | TOEFLŪ Essay: Speech
TOEFL essay samples: A person is planning to move to my city, what do you... #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 29, 2007 0:08 am   TOEFL essay samples: A person is planning to move to my city, what do you...

A person is planning to move to my city, what do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your city?

I live in a small city called in north of Russia. If a person is planning to move to here, I think he or she must like it more than dislike it. The city is a safe place and it has a famous university. Some people may dislike some things, such as the city is too quite and has less entertainment environment and cold weather here.

The security is good in my city. I think this is the most attractive thing to a person to move to here. For example, most people just leave their children to play outside at anytime and you can see a lot of kids playing out door and I have never heard some bad thing happened to a kid. Also, many people walk outside in dark night and no safety issue have happened to them.

Another good thing is that the city has a good university. The university consists of main part of the city community. It is the university that brings a great educational environment to the city. There are a lot of educated people from national and international living here, teaching or doing research. There are a lot of academic activities for public and also the university’s library and sport utilities are open to public. So people and children here are cultured in this educational atmosphere and are easier to accept knowledge.

Although this is a perfect place to live here, somebody may not like something. One of them is that this city is a small city and there are no as many entertainment things as big city. For example, there are no modern stores and gambling places, so some people may feel the life is too dull here.
Another thing that some people may dislike is the cold weather. This city is located in far north and the winter time lasts long, about three to four month. The weather is cold and driving is difficult during winter.

In conclusion, the city is a lively place to live. It is a safe place and has a good cultural atmosphere. The disadvantages are it is small city and some people feel is to dull and also may do not like cold weather.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the main difference between a fad and a trend?
Bill06

TOEFL essay samples: A person is planning to move to my city, what do you... #2 (permalink) Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:13 am   TOEFL essay samples: A person is planning to move to my city, what do you...

I live in a small city called ? in THE north of Russia. If a person is planning to move to here, I think he or she must like it more than dislike it. The city is a safe place and it has a famous university. Some people may dislike some things, such as the city is too quIET and has less entertainment environment and cold weather here.

The security is good in my city. I think this is the most attractive thing to a person to move to here. For example, most people just leave their children to play outside at anytime and you can see a lot of kids playing outdoorS and I have never heard some bad thing happened to a kid. Also, many people walk outside ON A dark night and no safety issueS have happened to them.

Another good thing is that the city has a good university. The university consists of THE main part of the city community. It is the university that brings a great educational environment to the city. There are a lot of educated people BOTH national and international living here, teaching or doing research. There are a lot of academic activities for THE public and also the university’s library and sportS utilities are open to THE public. So people and children here are cultured in this educational atmosphere and are easier to accept knowledge.

Although IT is a perfect place to live IN, somebody may not like something. One of them is that this city is a small city and there are noT as many entertainment PLACES as IN A big city. For example, there are no modern stores and gambling places, so some people may feel life is too dull here.
Another thing that some people may dislike is the cold weather. This city is located in THE far north and the winter time lasts long, about three to four monthS. The weather is cold and driving is difficult during winter.

In conclusion, the city is a lively place to live IN. It is a safe place and has a good cultural atmosphere. The disadvantages are it is A small city and some people feel ITOO is to dull and also maNy do not like cold weather.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
TOEFLŪ Essay: Attention to the celebritiesTOEFLŪ essay: Should teachers be free to present controversial view and theoriesTOEFLŪ Intergated writing : Topic_2TOEFLŪ Essay: Some important characteristics of a co-workerCan I ready for TOEFLŪ via Books without going to English class?TOEFLŪ essay: Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than...TOEFLŪ essay: The media pay too much attention on reporting personal life of...TOEFLŪ essay: People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doingTOEFLŪ Essay: Custom of the countryTOEFLŪ essay: Working individually or working in groupsTOEFLŪ Essay: Immigration - a necessary evil or a true benefit to society?TOEFLŪ essay: Food has become easier to prepareTOEFLŪ essay: Universities should give the same amount of money to their students