to see with the eyes; to view; to notice; to discern; to observe
further
run
stay
sight

Expression: 'Are you fond of swimming? How often do you go it?'

What kind of sentence is it? | Vocabulary regarding swimming: butterfly stroke, etc
Expression: 'Are you fond of swimming? How often do you go it?' #1 (permalink) Sat Apr 07, 2007 19:50 pm   Expression: 'Are you fond of swimming? How often do you go it?'

Could you please tell me how you find the use of it in the following expression? I do not want to repeat "swimming" again.

'Are you fond of swimming? How often do you go it?'

Expression: 'Are you fond of swimming? How often do you go it?' #2 (permalink) Sat Apr 07, 2007 19:56 pm   Expression: 'Are you fond of swimming? How often do you go it?'

The use of 'it' is fine, but you need to change the verb:

How often do you do it?

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Free weekly podcast for EFL learnersWhat's the difference btw small and little, big and large?with definite article or without?Phrase: vice gone feeble and unenterprising and dullIndirect questions (use 'could you tell me..' and 'do you know...')Expression: gilt on black sandlet that one sink in for a few minutesPast Tense or Present Tense? How to choose?English prepositionsUse vs UsageLearn vs StudyLight three on a matchExpression: fly-specked windows