to feign; to impersonate; to put on a false show
explain
attach
rebound
pretense

What does session mean?

what is the meaning of haul? | This room is as same as mine vs. This room is the same as mine
What does session mean? #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 16, 2007 13:32 pm   What does session mean?

English Grammar Error, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #13 "Learning new words", question 1

In this session we'll take a closer look on some of the words you've heard already.

(a) we'll
(b) closer
(c) on
(d) already

ESL/EFL Test #13 "Learning new words", answer 1

In this session we'll take a closer look at some of the words you've heard already.

Correct entry: at
The error was: (c) on
_________________________

what is session

heaven
heaven

What does session mean? #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 16, 2007 14:16 pm   What does session mean?

.
Session = a meeting devoted to a particular activity-- in this case, a language class.
.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
What is the difference between facilitate and facility?Why can't write a SOME order?what does incessant mean?what does granting mean?What does garbled mean?Meaning of "ivory towers"some cream in your coffee vs. few cream in your coffeechecked into the hotel vs. checked on the hotelWhat does 'Even a dead cat will bounce if dropped from high enough' mean?What does "still in the black" mean?when we can able to use this word "yelp"?Is it an idiom: 'convert prospects into paying customers'?Is it an idiom: 'repeat business'?