Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to feign; to impersonate; to put on a false show
explain
attach
rebound
pretense
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What does session mean?

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
what is the meaning of haul? | This room is as same as mine vs. This room is the same as mine
listening exercisestell a friend
What does session mean? #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 16, 2007 13:32 pm   What does session mean?

English Grammar Error, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #13 "Learning new words", question 1

In this session we'll take a closer look on some of the words you've heard already.

(a) we'll
(b) closer
(c) on
(d) already

English Grammar Error, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #13 "Learning new words", answer 1

In this session we'll take a closer look at some of the words you've heard already.

Correct entry: at
The error was: (c) on

what is session

heaven
heaven

What does session mean? #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 16, 2007 14:16 pm   What does session mean?

Session = a meeting devoted to a particular activity-- in this case, a language class.

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
what is the meaning of haul? | This room is as same as mine vs. This room is the same as mine
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
What is the difference between facilitate and facility?Why can't write a SOME order?what does incessant mean?what does granting mean?What does garbled mean?Meaning of "ivory towers"some cream in your coffee vs. few cream in your coffeechecked into the hotel vs. checked on the hotelWhat does 'Even a dead cat will bounce if dropped from high enough' mean?What does "still in the black" mean?when we can able to use this word "yelp"?Is it an idiom: 'convert prospects into paying customers'?Is it an idiom: 'repeat business'?