Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

firm; wealthy; influential; important; considerable
lead
innocent
substantial
aggregate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Words used for some smart, stylish object: Chic, nifty, etc

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
swim the backstroke vs. swim with the backstroke | Use of often in interrogative sentences
listening exercisestell a friend
Words used for some smart, stylish object: Chic, nifty, etc #1 (permalink) Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:30 am   Words used for some smart, stylish object: Chic, nifty, etc

Hi

Could you please tell me a few words (adjectives) that can be used with stylish, smart objects? For example, chic, nifty etc. How do you find the following?

1- Chic, nifty, petite mobilephone.
2- Chic, nifty, petite briefcase.
3- Natty, modish, chic geometry box

Regards

Tom
Tom
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Words used for some smart, stylish object: Chic, nifty, etc #2 (permalink) Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:08 am   Words used for some smart, stylish object: Chic, nifty, etc

Do you know THIS SITE, Tom?

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
swim the backstroke vs. swim with the backstroke | Use of often in interrogative sentences
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
I looked out of the window vs. I looked out the windowWhat does "walking like a sour kraut" mean?What do "DSG" and "IPFR" have in common?What does "dead dropped" mean in this context?Help For The Poem...How to use "speaking of which"?The meaning of "what's news"?Phrase: In its deep gloomConfusing between [I have been] and [I have gone]?A noun needed for small objects (of value):meaning of 'You have blood on your hands'Anyone familar with the expression "stall torque"?meaning of "seven sheets to the wind"