harvest; return; produce; income; profit
structure
superior
demonstration
yield

What does lurking mean?

What does litter mean? | What does malformed mean?
What does lurking mean? #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2007 16:43 pm   What does lurking mean?

ESL/EFL Test #90 "High School Vocabulary", question 6

Before she knew what had happened a man suddenly fell on her ......... across and stealing her handbag.

(a) lurking
(b) linking
(c) limping
(d) lunging

ESL/EFL Test #90 "High School Vocabulary", answer 6

Before she knew what had happened a man suddenly fell on her lunging across and stealing her handbag.

Correct answer: (d) lunging
_________________________

what does lurking means?

HeidiF
HeidiF

Wwhat does lurking mean? #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2007 22:41 pm   Wwhat does lurking mean?

What does lurking mean?

To lurk is to hide or remain hidden.

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What does few, little and some mean?What is the difference between "check-in counter" and "arrival?meaning of economic circumstancesWhen did you talk vs. When does you talkmeaning of courtThrow in the towel? What does it mean? It it an idiom?What does flag up mean? Is it an idiom?Is it that you put in the second article by mistake?Why can't I say "today morning"? Why is it incorrect?What is the difference between close and shut?Are credit card amounts listed as current liabilities on your bank statements?What is the difference between "without trace" and "without a signWhat is the difference between "are you understanding" and "do you