to convey passengers or cargo by boat across a small body of water
mull
proceed
approve
ferry

Meaning of "kabish"

meaning of "next ball at opposite ends" | correct grammar -this letter? or these letter?
Meaning of "kabish" #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:02 am   Meaning of "kabish"

I heard in some english the word "kabish"....Wat does it means and please give me an example...

Rag84dec

Meaning of "kabish" #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:19 am   Meaning of "kabish"

I believe the more correct term is "capisc" or "capiche". It's actually short for the Italian word "capisci" which means "understand". This term was made famous by the Godfather and other gangster movies.
Diverhank

Location: California, USA

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
meaning of pickyExpression: on no terms"before the start of the semester" or "before the start of semesteCan sb check my letter, please!difference between company, office, organization, factorymeaning of claim (unfounded)meaning of marital fidelitymeaning of 'separate but complementary needs'Expression: The familiar expression held no more familiarity'May have' vs. 'Can have'meaning of "follow this thread"conscious and sub-consciousdifference between slashed and smashed