Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to convey passengers or cargo by boat across a small body of water
mull
proceed
approve
ferry
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Meaning of "kabish"

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
meaning of "next ball at opposite ends" | correct grammar -this letter? or these letter?
listening exercisestell a friend
Meaning of "kabish" #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:02 am   Meaning of "kabish"

Hi,
I heard in some english the word "kabish"....Wat does it means and please give me an example...

Thanks
Rag84dec
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Meaning of "kabish" #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:19 am   Meaning of "kabish"

I believe the more correct term is "capisc" or "capiche". It's actually short for the Italian word "capisci" which means "understand". This term was made famous by the Godfather and other gangster movies.
Diverhank
I'm here quite often ;-)

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
meaning of "next ball at opposite ends" | correct grammar -this letter? or these letter?
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
meaning of pickyExpression: on no terms"before the start of the semester" or "before the start of semesteCan sb check my letter, please!difference between company, office, organization, factorymeaning of claim (unfounded)meaning of marital fidelitymeaning of 'separate but complementary needs'Expression: The familiar expression held no more familiarity'May have' vs. 'Can have'meaning of "follow this thread"conscious and sub-consciousdifference between slashed and smashed