inclusive; complete; total; general; without deductions

TOEICŪ in Penang, Malaysia!

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
My experience of TOEICŪ | 184/200: How many TOEICŪ score I may get?
TOEIC in Penang, Malaysia! #1 (permalink) Tue May 29, 2007 4:04 am   TOEIC in Penang, Malaysia!

ANNOUNCEMENT: KDU College Penang is now offering the TOEIC Test! KDU College is privileged to be appointed by the ETS as the exclusive representative for TOEIC in Malaysia. Now you can take the TOEIC test here in KDU College Penang Campus. In-house TOEIC test is also available.

For more information, please visit our website:

Our contact:
KDU College Penang Campus
32, Anson Road, 10400 Penang, Malaysia
Tel: 04-226 6368
Fax: 04-228 0054

TOEIC in PENANG, MALAYSIA! #2 (permalink) Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:54 am   TOEIC in PENANG, MALAYSIA!

Hello KDU College,

Please visit our website at TOEIC Preparation Online. You may find it useful to support your classes. You can contact me at

Official TOEIC Test Centre.

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
OnlineEnglish - TOEICŪ Test Preparation - Developments in TOEICŪ Training.Frust in onlineenglish.deOnlineEnglish TOEICŪ Preparation - The New TOEICŪ Training Coach.Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation)I took the TOEICŪ exam, I don't know what to do with the results...IELTS, TOEICŪ, TOEFLŪ or a different course?TOEICŪ Test Preparation Online with full TOEICŪ Test!Do you think that TOEICŪ score can show someone's English ability?Life in UK Test (TOEICŪ preparation site)TOEICŪ VorbereitenTOEICŪ in China - My score finallyTOEICŪ or TOEFLŪ?What are the advantages of taking the TOEICŪ?